• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

question....

pooheadkid

Psychic Trainer
i just beat ho-oh and now my next mission is to battle lugia. the dungeon is 99 floors long, right? do i have to do it? and what's in joyous mountain and purity forest?

and are my pokes good enough? zapdos lv 60, venusaur lv 59 and marowak lv 59.

sorry if this is rubbish but im just really afrain to take any chances. ive asked for rescues alot and noone has helped me.

thx

SkyTalon

The Dragon Shugenja
Yes, it is 99 Floors, and you need it for Lugia. Purity Forest has Celebi if you have his Friend Area. And I have no idea if your guys are good enough >.>;;

Master Mewtwo

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Joyous Mountain has no legendaries, but It does have some rare Pokemon, Chansey, Salamence, Metagross, Flygon etc..

But once you enter it, you lose all you money, and you don't get it back. Also all of your stats and everything about you gets reset to when you first started. But its not permanent, so you go back to your normal self once you leave.

Master Mewtwo