1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Redemption

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by Vegito789, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegito789

Vegito789 New Member

1/8192.
    0.0122%.
    That is the chances of encountering a shiny Pokemon. My first encounter with one was an Exeggcute, in the Safari Zone(FR). I was not successful at capturing.
    Fast forward two years to me going through a new play of LG. I just made it to Six Island, and surfed next to the braille door. Then, a wild encounter.
    Marill.
    I wasn't surprised, as I had seen three on my way down. But after its battle cry, I didn't immediately release my Pokemon. I heard a sparkle sound, and noticed that this Marill was colored closer to teal than dark blue.
    My eyes widened as I realized what was happening, and quickly I swapped out my lvl 52 Lapras for a 15 Onix. I chose strength for my attack, and winced as I saw the Shiny's hp dwindle. When it stopped just above half health, I released the breath I was holding in, and prayed that what I did next would work.
    Ultra Ball, go!
    One wiggle.
    One more.
    Another.
    Stop.

2. Shymain

Shymain Shaymin Lover

Nice! This is a pretty good piece of work!

By the way, this is called a microfiction, so it would go in the Fan Fiction section.

You need a bit of work on your grammar, but mostly this is great!

You might want to think about re-writing this so it's significantly longer, okay?

Keep Writing!

-Shymain

3. Craig T

Craig T Banned

I wish I could redeem myself when I lost a chance to capture a Unown because my batteries died out. :/

4. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.