• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rmt (ou)

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
Sandstorm [OU RMT]

Well, this is a OU team built with sandstorm.

TEAM AT A GLANCE
260.png
212.png
490.png
248.png
380.png
145.png

260.png

Swampert(M) @Leftovers
Relaxed Nature (+ Defense, -Speed)
252 HP, 252 Def., 6 Att

Stealth Rock
Earthquake
Ice Beam
Roar

This is a standard MixPert lead. Almost a guaranteed Stealth Rock first turn. From there, I'll usually switch out and use it as a check for Salamence, Gyrados, etc. later in the game. Earthquake is obvious STAB, and Ice Beam covers Dragons. I've found Roar is more useful than Protect/ Surf as it helps phaze out something that would have swept my team.

Synergy
Grass- Heatran, Scizor, Zapdos, Latias

212.png

Scizor (F)@Choice Band
Adamant Nature (+ Att, -Sp Att.)
40 HP, 252 Att, 196 Sp. Def

Bullet Punch
Superpower
U-Turn
Pursuit

I know most teams are prepared for Scizor as it is the #1 used OU Pokemon, but it still works great on this team. The move set is standard and doesn't require much explaining. The EVs are used to take Special attacks slightly better, and to survive 2 Specs Draco Meteors from Latias.

Synergy-
Fire- Heatran, Latias, Tyranitar, Swampert

490.png

Heatran(F) @Choice Scarf
Naive Nature (+ Spd, - Sp. Def)
252 Sp. Att, 252 Spd, 6 Att

Fire Blast
Earth Power
Hidden Power (Electric)
Explosion

With every Scizor comes a Heatran. Scizor draws in Fire attacks like no other and helps Heatran dish out extremely powerful Fire Blasts. Earth Power is used for coverage, and HP Electric can revenge an Adamant +1 Gyrados as they usually stay in. And when I'm finished, I blow up!

Synergy
Ground- Latias, Zapdos
Water- Latias
Fighting- Latias, Zapdos

248.png

Tyranitar (M)@ Life Orb/ Babiri Berry
Jolly Nature (+ Spd, - Sp. Att)
252 att, 252 spd, 6 HP

Dragon Dance
Stone Edge
Crunch
Earthquake/ Fire Punch

DDTar is one of my favorite sweepers. Its extremely powerful and has plenty of opportunities to set up. The item choice is difficult. I usually go with Life Orb, as I have two Scizor counters, and I use EQ in the last slot. However, Babiri helps with Jirachi and Metagross and I can stay in against Scizor.

Synergy
Fighting- Latias, Zapdos
Water- Latias
Bug- Heatran, Scizor, Zapdos
Steel- Heatran, Swampert, Zapdos, Scizor
Grass- Zapdos, Scizor, Heatran, Latias
Ground- Zapdos, Latias

380.png

Latias (F)@ Choice Specs
Timid (+ Spd, -Att)
252 Sp. Att, 252 Spd, 6 HP

Draco Meteor
Thunderbolt
Surf
Trick

Specs Latias hits really hard. Draco Meteor is ridiculous, and severely hurts anything that doesn't resist it. T-Bolt is used over Dragon Pulse because it great helps against bulky waters such as Suicune that aren't in KO range (Draco Meteor does more first turn than a super-effective Surf/ Thunderbolt). Trick is mainly for Blissey or crippling someyhing early on.

Synergy
Ice- Heatran, Scizor
Dark- Heatran, Scizor, Tyranitar
Bug- Zapdos, Heatran, Scizor
Dragon- Scizor, Heatran,
Ghost- Scizor, Heatran, Tyranitar

145.png

Zapdos(N) @Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, - Att)
248 HP, 228 Def, 32 Spd

Thunderbolt
Heat Wave
Hidden Power (Grass)
Roost

A great counter to many steels and overall a great physical tank. Thunderbolt is good STAB, Heat Wave is for Scizor and other Steels, and HP Grass is for Swampert because otherwise it is a pain for my team, and Roost is obvious instant recovery. 248 HP is so it can switch into SR 5 times, and takes less damage from stuff like Leech Seed.

Synergy
Rock- Swampert
Ice- Scizor, Heatran

Please Rate!

Credit for Images goes to www.smogon.com

Last edited:

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
I'd go dragon pulse on heatran to kill mence and latias. No offense, but your team is nearly totally made by smogon.

xNina

Trainee Assassin
yeah i'd also go with d pulse on tran because i think it would generally be more useful to stop the dragon types. Besides you already have 2 tbolters.

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
Ok. Thanks for the advice, I just changed it with Dragon Pulse