• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Roserade attack

dd1zzle

whats that attack that Gardenia used on Ash's aipom and like vines came out of its arm?

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
It wasn't a particular technique, so it doesn't have a name. As it's pokédex entry states, it hides those thorny vines inside is bouquet and launches them to ensnare it's prey.

In other words; not every action a pokémon takes has to be considered as an 'official' attack.

dd1zzle

oh like the time that Jenny's Stunky used that self defence move and Wobbeffet couldnt counter it

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario

almighty umbreon

Fear the Darkness
Power Whip maybe?
I know Roserade can't learn it, but hey, since when does anime=games?

oh like the time that Jenny's Stunky used that self defence move and Wobbeffet couldnt counter it

That was probably stench.

But anyway, it is the anime and they try to make it more "realistic" because pokemon can obviously do certain actions that are not named attacks, otherwise we would have a list of countless attacks for every action possible. The games have limits to the amount of info they can hold, so only a certain amount of actions a pokemon does in battle are named. The anime, on the other hand, doesn't necessarily have those limits.

Last edited:

Leona

YOU JELLY?
I thought it was GrassKnot.

Well, GrassKnot was the attack where the pieces of grass tied together in a knot and made Aipom trip over it..So i doubt it was the one he/she was talking about.

Also are you sure it wasn't just leech seed? >_>

Last edited:

King Of Steel

I'MA USE AYSE PHANG!
Well, GrassKnot was the attack where the pieces of grass tied together in a not and made Aipom trip over..So i doubt it was the one he/she was talking about.

Also are you sure it wasn't just leech seed? >_>
Except Aipom never tripped over the Grass Knot. She jumped over it.

It wasn't Grass Knot or any attack. The thorny vines, like Gravy said, are used for ensnaring prey. It can be used to grab an opponent.

Leona

YOU JELLY?
oh ok then..but wait i swear one of Ash's pokemon tripped over the Grassknot, it might not of been Aipom but i swear one of them did.

charizard92

well it could be vine whip cause well vines come out of its arms

rekreatur

Could you guys just stop >_> This thread wasnt made for arguing.If you want to argue then send each other pms or something.

Nuriko55020

Dharc The Incubus
Grass Knot I think....