• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Something from technical problems

Inalina

Hello! I've just brought my new Pokemon game-Mystery dungeon Blue Rescue Force. It is just just ok but... my friend have DS too and she want to play that game too. I heard about game download but i dont understand how to use it. I ve tryed to turn my DS on and my friend turn the download mode on. But it doesnt work at all. I ve turned the game on and thae same here. How to use this mode??

~~;154;Inalina;154;~~

ForeverFlame

Because you don't download the game from someone else's DS. You download the games off of the internet, or download stations. But you can't download real games, I'm pretty sure, anyway. Unless it's like a demo.

But downloaded games only last until you turn it off, anyway.

Just tell her to buy the game! It's not that hard to save up for it - DS games are cheaper than Gameboy games now!

Captain X

Yeah, downloaded games are only demos that last until the DS is turned off. But the only place I noticed that can do that is GameStop. Though there might be a way to download it from the Internet.