• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Sup?

Bolt_Jolteon

I WANNA HUG IT! D:
Hi, I'm Bolt_Jolteon (as you can see from my name >_>), and I'm here because my epic quest to finish my Pokedex brought me here. D:

My username comes from... My Jolteon. D:

The forums I usually frequent have become spam ridden and I'm one of 2 people who have actually mentioned the games in the last month. (You expected a DEE COLON)

Anyways, I'm sure I'll eventually fit in here...

Eventually. ;)

EleTurtle37

The Grotto's Requiem
Nice of you to join, you don't have to worry about spam here, becuase the Mods delete it pretty fast, which is nice. It shouldnt take too long to fit in, just make sure you obey the rules.

Bolt_Jolteon

I WANNA HUG IT! D:
Nice of you to join, you don't have to worry about spam here, becuase the Mods delete it pretty fast, which is nice. It shouldnt take too long to fit in, just make sure you obey the rules.

Obeying the rules should be easy, I just have to use common sense and think "If it couldn't be in an E-Rated game, I'll get banned for it.". XD

Jean de Kotennoh.

Toujours en écrivant
I like your wit, Bolt_Jolteon. :D

...By the way, I'm going to call you you Bolt, mmkay? MMKAY. :D

Welcome to the forums, I think you'll certainly enjoy it here. There are many incredible Pokémon trainers around these parts (even a few masters, I do believe), as well as some fantastic artists, and freaking amazing fictional authors. (You expected a COLON DEE)

And please excuse my sorry attempt at humor, I just wanted to welcome you to Serebii's heavenly haven. *no emoticon, for the ultimate victory*

~Jean

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
As do I, Bolt. I'm calling you that, as well. There are many Jolteon'd screen names here, so, for convenience, your nickname is Bolt. Welcome aboard to SPPf, which has served billions and billions. I hope you can enjoy yourself, and believe you me, you'll fit in fine and quite immediately, as well. Do not worry yourself about the mods; if you have ensured yourself that you read and somewhat memorized the rules, you will most definitely practice them to the letter.

I forgot my manners for a second. I am Falthor. I humbly bow to you, sir, and I bid you good tidings. May you enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions, refer to the three rules/FAQ threads in my signature. No need for you to constantly click and refer back. Plus if you have any questions, contact some of the veteran members (I'd say those who were here for a year or longer), or one of the moderators. Again, good tidings, enjoy yourself, and do not stress yourself about fitting in. You will.

-- Falthor

Bolt_Jolteon

I WANNA HUG IT! D:
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I'll be sure to stay active and follow the rules and all that other stuff I'm supposed to do.

And go ahead and call me Bolt, I'll know who you're talking to.

Ethan

Banned
As do I, Bolt. I'm calling you that, as well. There are many Jolteon'd screen names here, so, for convenience, your nickname is Bolt. Welcome aboard to SPPf, which has served billions and billions. I hope you can enjoy yourself, and believe you me, you'll fit in fine and quite immediately, as well. Do not worry yourself about the mods; if you have ensured yourself that you read and somewhat memorized the rules, you will most definitely practice them to the letter.

I forgot my manners for a second. I am Falthor. I humbly bow to you, sir, and I bid you good tidings. May you enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions, refer to the three rules/FAQ threads in my signature. No need for you to constantly click and refer back. Plus if you have any questions, contact some of the veteran members (I'd say those who were here for a year or longer), or one of the moderators. Again, good tidings, enjoy yourself, and do not stress yourself about fitting in. You will.

-- Falthor

Dude this is SPPf not a damn airplane flight.

Welcome bolt:)