• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The current anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash team is horrible the only good pokemon are Krookodile,Boldore,Leavanny and Pikachu
How come only tepig evolved and not snivy or even better oshawott.This is just wow and i think hes gonna pull a sinnoh and spam his old pokemon in the Unova league because he knows his team is too weak.

Im so dissapointed in Iris now that she has a dragonite i think thats rather cheap to give her a fully evolved pokemon and NOT ASH.She is a fail of a dragon trainer she hardly uses dragons at all and her only usable dragon is Dragonite of course.Also wasnt Axew given to her so that she can prove her dragon training success so why doesnt she ever use it.
I MEAN COMMON ASH ALREADY WON HIS 8TH BADGE.She never uses that poor Axew and its a new piplup why doesnt she evolve that thing.Georgia is gonna own her but she will win via some PIS(Plot induced stupidity)

Cilan evolve that Pansage alrady and train your stunfisk

Dear Trip Plz stop failing as a rival and stop being boring

Encyclopika

The Queen
A token complaint thread.

//CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.