• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Shiny Discussion Of D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icicle

My secret shiny seems to hate me ;-;! But I'm not giving up... the idea of having one is just totally stuck in my mind now, lol. I also have a new target for myself... Vulpix. :3

JoyRide

Banned
Dang you(insert pokemon here) SHOW UP

I havent found one to chain since my last post >.<

dragonzrule

<- Currently Hunting
I don't like hiding secrets so I will come out and say what I am going for next. It is smeargle. That's a shiny almost no one has. I will start tomorrow unless I get a good swarm or mansion pokemon like porygon or eevee.

pcamtz

<-- Hunting forever
I'm having really bad luck with Ralts today... I can't get past 25. But I won't reset at 20, it just takes too long...

StaffClock

Shiny Hunter
Rules...Common sense...what is this that you speak of.
Ok I got it now.
I guess i'll stick to whatever pokemon is swarming each day.
Hope my chains stop breaking.

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Hey guys, congrats on the shinies.
I just evolved one of my Shiny Krabby's into s Shiny Kingler.
I like Shiny Krabby's color more though..

Anyway, my swarm today is Magnemite, so I might try fot him..

ChaosAngel

MINE!! :D
Congrats everyone with their new shinies..

I think my Pearl hates me...

Got no shinies from pokeradar for a week...

Got the worst luck now... stupid Wobbuffet broke my Surskit chain... 45 chains.. being reseting for hours, but no shiny patch... and carelessly went to the wrong patch. *sigh*

I might give up pokeradar for now...

pelican

Coral Eye Trainer
My current chain for bagon is 8 shinies Bagon in the same chain. The grass shined one more time this morning. I thought to Pokerealm with his 11 Eevee (good job)...

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Congrats everyone with their new shinies..

I think my Pearl hates me...

Got no shinies from pokeradar for a week...

Got the worst luck now... stupid Wobbuffet broke my Surskit chain... 45 chains.. being reseting for hours, but no shiny patch... and carelessly went to the wrong patch. *sigh*

I might give up pokeradar for now...

You probaly missed the patch.
You should see at least one shiny patch with an hour of resetting at 40.
Maybe it was above those stupid trees -.-"

@pelican: Nice work on the Bagon's. Hope you'll get some more :)

I'm currently looking for some shinies over GTS. Just got Shiny Pidgey and Shiny Beldum.

pelican

Coral Eye Trainer
Thank you Pokerealm :)

A picture of the first Bagon :
1023025028.jpg

smatrix451

I'm just a mirage...
Just got a Shiny Pidgey right before my clock rolled over last night, checked my next swarm after midnight (it was Drowzee), and promptly caught a Shiny Drowzee as well! Twas quite good luck for only a few hours of PokeRadaring! :)

ScorpionX

820 eggs so far
Yay! i finally got my shiny farfetch'd, after only a chain of 13. (farfetch'd was 14th)

I caught it in my fifth timer ball, it's male and modest and i'll have a look at it's iv's and get pictures up later.

I gotta say though i never expected to get a shiny that quick in the chain.

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
I have 7 myself so I don't need it ^^
Congtas Venom :)

Sora_Keyblade_Owner

Ultimate evil grinXD
Oh. My. God. I am soooooo devastated. I just encountered my first shiny in Pokemon Pearl......a shiny Uxie!!! And I killed it!!!
I had everything under control.....Uxie had critical HP and a parlyz status.....but Ultra balls, or Timer balls, or Dusk Balls werent working. It kept breaking out. Eventually it lost all its PP and used struggle, killing itself with the recoil damage! Can you believe my bad luck??!!!!

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Currently going after another secret shiny, can't get my chain past 12..hopefully I'll get it, if not, there is always tomorrow..

Going to be at work all day, so I can't really hunt for any shiny Pokemon -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.