• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I'm for some reason stuck on the E4. Where should I train? I've been doing Victory Road, but it seems slow.

Mister Melancholy

Valetshipping ♥
Whenever I'm stuck with the league, I usually just try to battle them over and over again for a lot of experience points, and continuing to challenge them until I can finally beat them and become the champion. If you don't mind losing a bit of money, I suggest doing that.

There's also the option of looking at the Trainer's Eyes section in your Pokenav. Cool trainers are the best options. If I remember correctly, there are two pretty strong ones near Fallarbor.

Status
Not open for further replies.