1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Umm...

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by The SouthPark, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The SouthPark

The SouthPark Banned

I'm not trying to complain, but I posted a club 5 days ago, it still hasn't shown up. And it followed all the rules.

2. Virtual Headache

Virtual Headache *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3. The SouthPark

The SouthPark Banned

The SpongeBob club? I searched, only a few results, and the only SpongeBob club I saw was a closed one. Please link me to the club.

4. large_numbers

large_numbers Well-Known Member

go spongebob
    w00t!!!
    And patrick!!!

5. The SouthPark

The SouthPark Banned

*Reports you for useless spam.*

6. Angeling

Angeling true love

Should've left it alone. You also got in trouble for replying to spam.

Either the club is already made or someone else beat you to it. It's only fair to approve the first person who made the club.

Here's the approved thread, which was created before you according to search: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=195641&highlight=Spongebob

But yes, just wait for a mod to approve the clubs. I was busy/procrastinating (both actually) so it took me a while to get to the clubs that time. Either your club was approved or disapproved, which can be of various reasoning, such as a multitude of users trying to create it whereas the first will get the club. Sorry.

Answered and closed.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.