• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

570 error!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Help me I was Browsing Bulbapedia typed in "Regirock and I got this instead"
Browser said:
570 Identification fail
Please Shut down or restart your computer.
Then it spread to every tab!!!!!!!!
Why did this happen to me?

Last edited:

ThePokéman09

It spread to every tab? If you haven't fixed this error yet (I'm assuming you have, though), check your PC for malware, then follow with a thorough tune-up. If this only happens on that particular website, check your browser settings, your security encryption, and most of all, your browser. Dump IE 6 and 7 if that's what you're using for either IE8 (recommended) or Mozilla Firefox 3, both updated to their latest respective versions. IE 8 actually uses standard HTML, so some websites may or may not work better with it. Hope this helps.