• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>_>;;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buizeru

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but...

I was fighting a Dodrio and is used STEEL WING. Please, tell me, that's possible how?

T

Talons Fury

People have talked about theses things before but i'm not sure were so you should search first.

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
Because Dodrio is a flying type and therefore the designers, on whatever sort of drug they're on, decided that it should learn Steel Wing. No, it's not anatomically possible because Dodrio has no wings. But that's the game.

OmegaDragon

guess whos back?
maybe it has increadibly short wings so you cant see them?
We will never know

E

elementalknight

For the same reason Torchic learns Mega Punch from a tutor even thought it doesn't have arms.

Slypher

Dodrio used Steel Wing, because the creators of the game don't care about illogical things like that. It's why being able to battle something underwater with a Magcargo, and how staying underwater for along time possible.

I wondered the same thing, but I decided not to think too much about it. It's just a game anyway XD

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Lord Josh said:
It also learns fly. Its just one of those things which no one can explain properly
IIRC, Fly=Sky Jump in the original version.

...I don't believe there's any logical explanation to that Dodrio thing, however. >_>;

E

Evanji Axu

Well, Typhlosion can learn Iron Tail even though she never had a tail (Quilava's buttflame doesn't count) and Ampharos can learn Cotton Spore even though he lost his wool upon evolution.

In other words, no logic need apply.

K

Karel

There's a lot of strange things in this game, like a head (Glalie) making an earthquake o_O ...so it's not to strange that a pkmn uses a steel wing while it doesn't have wings...

John's Knight

LOL Like everyone said, there are a lot of strange things in this game. Wooper can learn Mega Punch (elementalknight refered Torchic). It's a fying type, so it should learn Steel Wing and Fly XD

G

Grymyrk

Karel said:
There's a lot of strange things in this game, like a head (Glalie) making an earthquake o_O ...so it's not to strange that a pkmn uses a steel wing while it doesn't have wings...

and Mantine can Earthquake, and skitty can bodyslam...

Status
Not open for further replies.