• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aerial Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquablast

Fake Administrator
Can I sign up?

And should'nt we have a jobs section??? If so, I can head it perhaps.
Yes you can. Also since you can't go on Xat, just be on PBC whenever the time is. We are discussing it as soon as possible.

Also I don't know about clan's jobs atm. We need don't need jobs atm, we are getting userbars from Master and banners from Mew. I forgot to thanks you for saying to you are going to get some of friends to join so thanks. HydroSwampert, Baron, and Bekidding are joining.

The time will be 8PM Eastern on Monday.

Last edited:

HydroSwampert

I Lost to ShadowFox11 5-0 . Good Game ! As I said, I'm not Battling very good, and my newest Team isn't very good either. I can't wait to Battle again! Good Game !

Clan CC Battle Record : 0-1

CC = 5 for Registration , I think! :p :D :)

PKMNSpencer

Sinnoh Hero
I'll join

Name: PKMNSpencer
PO Name: PKMNSpencer
DS Friend Code (But we prefer you have PO): 4770 6831 9336 (but I'm taking a break from DS battles)
Reference: idk
Why do you want to join: Because some of my PI friends are part of this clan
Division: electic ;025;

Aquablast

Fake Administrator
Name: PKMNSpencer
PO Name: PKMNSpencer
DS Friend Code (But we prefer you have PO): 4770 6831 9336 (but I'm taking a break from DS battles)
Reference: idk
Why do you want to join: Because some of my PI friends are part of this clan
Division: electic ;025;
Welcome Spencer, Reference mean who told you about the clan. I had to tell you that in SD too. :p Anyways welcome bro.

Glad we are growing guys. I could have some more people later, one should join soon, and the others following. Our header banners are done too.

Also, are we going to have a jobs section?

Burakoru

Belly Slide
We might or might not, it all depends on if the communion needs anything, Aqua, Hydro, and I will talk about it.

Also, guess what guys!? Martin Luther King Jr. Day is also my one year anniversary of joining Serebii. XD

Edit: v Yeah, tomorrow is Martin Luther King Jr. Day. :)

Last edited:
We might or might not, it all depends on if the communion needs anything, Aqua, Hydro, and I will talk about it.

Also, guess what guys!? Martin Luther King Jr. Day is also my one year anniversary of joining Serebii. XD

Well, im an artist and a cloner. I can also head it if possible, maybe get a post turned over, if you decide to

And cool although its the 15th here :p and you joined on the 16th

Aquablast

Fake Administrator
If you are an artist, I need a division banner with Zapdos and Zekrom and say "Electric Division" in yellow. If you can do it, you will gain 5 CCs.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Division CC updated..........though I'm thinking about changing the amount fer beating people. :/

Edit: ANd Aqua, Hydro n' I ordered from Mew_ if you want one like 'em.

Last edited:

Jew Bagel

Phoenix
Name: Darkness Master
PO Name: Depends
DS Friend Code (But we prefer you have PO): I got PO... no wifi though
Reference: Aquablast
Why do you want to join: You guys are from SD, and Aquablast invited meh
Division: Electric

Jew Bagel

Phoenix
Thanks for the welcome Aquablast :D

Also Chello, perhaps we should expand member wise a little bit, before making our plans...

I think that I am gonna sign up for that tourney too... glory to the electric division ;)

Plantgems

Chello I think at the moment, we truly don't need any real jobs. We may in the future but we don't at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.