• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aerial Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

piflare564

The Muffin Master
joining dis tourney!

Aquablast

Fake Administrator
I beat flare then Baron creamed me. BK had to do something for his new Mafia and HS was watch Dragon Ball Z and he was on his other computer. ShadowFox and Darkness must of been able to show up.

Jew Bagel

Phoenix
Awww I just realized I missed the tourney :(

I was taking care of last minute studying for my tests tomorrow (I have 4 total)

Metal Bagon

Play the Guitar Rift
Name: Metal Bagon
PO Name: Metal Bagon, Metal Alt and Metal Bagon alt
DS Friend Code (But we prefer you have PO): Don't play wifi
Reference: No-one
Why do you want to join: Because I want to join a clan. And I want to do clan wars and be noticed I guess so no chance of that if I join a giant clan with a billion posts
Division: Fire Division

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Name: Metal Bagon
PO Name: Metal Bagon, Metal Alt and Metal Bagon alt
DS Friend Code (But we prefer you have PO): Don't play wifi
Reference: No-one
Why do you want to join: Because I want to join a clan. And I want to do clan wars and be noticed I guess so no chance of that if I join a giant clan with a billion posts
Division: Fire Division

Accepted, welcomee to Fire Division. :)

Edit: We also have Magby Rank's userbar, so people in Magby rank (AKA, anyone in my division aside from Plantgems) can put the userbar in their sig, But, GIVE CREDIT TO MASTER!

Aquablast

Fake Administrator
So at the moment we need one more War Team Spot. On the War at the moment is BaronSilver65, HydroSwampert, Bekidding, and ShadowFox11. Please contact BK for a test.

Jew Bagel

Phoenix
I also beat Piflare last night, I wasn't sure if he was in our clan or not at the time though, but he is the Co-leader so :D

Also I think that I know have 30 points,

5 from BK
10 from Baron
5 from that banner
5 from Piflare
5 to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.