• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Affinity Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
TestClanBanner.png

Welcome to Affinity Elements! Just as Nature has Balance, so do we. We are not only a clan of battling, we are also here for the purpose of Knowledge and Artistic Ability. We here at AE have 3 Divisions representing the 3 Core Types: Fire, Grass and Water, Balanced as they are in a Constant Stalemate. None of them are Superior or Inferior then Each other: whether it be in Skill, Smarts or Strategy. There will be a random Question that needs to be answered, this will determine what Division you will be in and if you are accepted or not (Just answer the Question and you will be Accepted) There is no Pattern or Organisation into what Division you are put into, it is completely up to us, unless you would REALLY want to be in a certain Division, then it's Negotiable =D. Now unto the Divisions.

First up is Pyre's Shrine: The Fire Division. Pyre's Shrine is a Humble Abode, Full of Fiery spirits of Battle and Valor! Yet they hold a Caring Heart and the lust for Peace. Here they battle not only for the Spirit of their clan, they fight for the pursuit of knowledge, whether it be current strategies and tactics of the Metagame or finding an Ultimate Moveset for Pokemon. Pyre's Shrine is Lead by L2thaz AKA Oz. Though he may not be Hyper Offensive, if you're not prepared for his stalls than just forfeit there and then.

The Rankings

Regal Rapidash
-L2thaz

Captain Heatran
---

Co-Captain Typlosion
---

Elite Arcanine[100)
---

Expert Houndoom(75)
---

Veteran Magmortar(50)
---

Novice Darmanitan(25)
---

Rookie Torkoal(0)
---

Next is Tranquility Forest: The Grass Division. A place to Relax, a Peaceful Atmosphere and a Serenity of Harmony. Here, they embrace the pursuit of knowledge and tactics and using them to fuel their thirst for knowledge, they do however have an Ability for Combat and could choose to end you with Deception and Tricks. Tranquility Forest is led by Vichy AKA Nikifor. She isn't a normal OU player for she prefers to play in the lower Tiers such as Little Cup and UU, but don't be deceived, for she may 'accidently' turn on the Challenge Cup Box!

The Rankings

Leading Lilligant
-Rivervichy

Captain Whimsicott
---

Co-Captain Sunflora
---

Elite Ferrothorn(100)
---

Expert Cherrim(75)
---

Veteran Victreebel(50)
---

Novice Meganium(25)
---

Rookie Shiftry(0)
Lorelei
Shadowsplash
[EEVEE] TJ7967

Finally, It's Aqua's Cove: The Water Division. Here at Aqua's Cove we like to be balanced, in Strength or Support, Damaging or Healing and Brains or Brawns. Because of this need, we can adapt to any situation in battle making our division a Formidable Force to be reckoned with. Aqua's Cove is lead by me [Novan_Hero] I am a very big fan of Gimmicks, though I can also be Hyper Offensive or a Staller, but my love for Gimmicks always outweighs them as in my NonGimmick team I found a Gimmick in there that I hadn't noticed before.

The Rankings
Emperor Empoleon
-Novan_Hero

Captain Kabutops
---

Co-Captain Jellicent
---

Elite Milotic(100)
---

Expert Vaporeon(75)
---

Veteran Gastrodon(50)
---

Novice Carracosta(25)
---

Rookie Quagsire(0)
Arisatomaxon

Clan Activities
We are hoping to organize some clan activities, these include:
Ranking System
-Making Currency DONE!
-Setting up a Shop DONE!
-Getting Teachers for Classes
-Setting up a Gym League
-Clan Tournaments
-Sub-Rankings for 'occupations' (Breeder, EV Trainer)
-Miscellaneous Clan stuff (artwork, competitions etc)
-Other Ideas!

Now for users wanting to join this our membership form:
Username: [Your Serebii Username ONLY]
4th Gen FC:[Self-Explanatory]
5th Gen FC:[Self-Explanatory]
PO Name:[Include your Alts in order of how you use it]
Nickname:[What other Members can call you]
Experience:[The Experience you have in something like breeding, battling, EV training etc.]
Battle Preference:[Where you Prefer Battling]
Clan Activity:Out of 10, how active would you rate yourself to be in this clan

Here's an Example of a Completed one:
Username: Novan_Hero
4th Gen FC: 2551-6841-5813 (not real one)
5th Gen FC: 0346-8715-1713
PO Name: Novan_Hero, (and any other Alts)
Nickname: Novan
Experience: A Few Months for battling and A Long time for Breeding
Battle Preference: PO
Clan Activity: 9/10

Blank one:
HTML:
[b]Username: [/b]
[b]4th Gen FC:[/b]
[b]5th Gen FC:[/b]
[b]PO Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Experience:[/b]
[b]Battle Preference:[/b]
[b]Registration:[/b]
[b]Clan Activity[/b]

DON'T INCLUDE THE BRACKETS

Xat
Affinity Elements Xat

PO Server's
Main Server:Treehouse
Secondary Server:The Battle Tower

Forums
Main Forum:Serebii
Secondary Forum This one
Clan Forum: Affinity Elements Forum

Clan Currency
So we have now decided that our clan Currency is: Element Tokens *intro music* and this is how you earn this Currency:
Miscellaneous Earning:
5 Tokens - Joining the Clan
2-5 Tokens - Donating to the Clan shop
3 Tokens - Ranking Up
1-3 Tokens - Sharing Clan Related Art

Battling Earnings:
5 Tokens: Beating a War Team member
4 Tokens: Beating Someone 1 Rank or more above you
3 Tokens: Beating someone in the same rank as you
2 Tokens: Beating Someone in a Lower Rank/Beating A Random Battler with a Leader or U.W.A. (User With Authority) Present
1 Tokens: Losing to someone

5 Tokens: Beating an OSL Gym-Leader
7 Tokens: Collecting All badges
10 Tokens: Beating an OSL Elite 4
13 Tokens: Beating the OSL Elite 4
20 Tokens: Becoming Champion

This also applies to other Serebii Gym-Leagues (including TBT's Gym League) but, it can possibly vary.
PLEASE NOTE:
You have to keep track of your OWN points, so please make sure that you can do this because when we receive word that you have reached the required points to rank up then you're automatically ranked up.

Clan Rules
1.) Follow all SPPF/Forum Rules please.
2.) Be kind to all clan members and give the clan leaders the same amount of respect you wish to be given.
3.) All battles (except Challenge Cup) will count towards your ranking if against a clan. If your opponent forfeits then the victory automatically counts towards you. Only Clan battles count towards rank up.
4.) Please post All Battles on the Thread with confirmation from the Other Battler, otherwise please tell a Leader or a U.W.A (User With Authority) to watch the battle. After this is finished we will give you feedback or a reply on them. Failure to do so will result in you possibly missing a chance for promotion or Element Tokens.
5.) When you have read all of these rules and completed your application please answer this Question: What are the 3 Primary Colors? Please put this somewhere in your post. If you fail to do this, you will be denied until it is placed in the post meaning no double posting.
6.) We're just a clan dedicated to having fun and getting better. That mean nil on the drama in and out of PO and the xat. If you have a probem then take it up with either a leader or somewhere else.
7.) Test battles are given by the designated people listed. Your initial ranking will depend on tests.
8.)No Advertising in the Forum OR the Xat chat
9.) Please make sure to enjoy yourself and have fun!

Other Notices
-Hatespawn and Ninjakitteh and Arisatomaxon, could you please tell me what division you would like to be in.
-Please do not post Immediately after this post, because the Next Post will have Information on the War Team.
-Please do not Mind the
Tags, as the first banner is only a temporary banner as it is my Sig XD.
-Userbars will be PM'd to users Depending on Rank, number of Element Tokens to rank up will be added soon. ADDED!

Last edited:

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
War/Tournament/League Updates

WAR

This is our Current War Team
~Novan_Hero
~Harsha (When he Posts)
~---
~---
~---

Subs:
~---
~---

Simple, to join the war team You simply have to beat 2 Testers with the 2 Teams they choose to battle you with.

We are at War With:
~~~No one~~~

Inclan Tournament
~~~None Yet~~~

Affinity Elements League
~~~Under Construction~~~
Ideas are Welcome!

So far, I'm thinking of doing a different kind of league, not like the quintessential Type League but instead I want to do a "Tier" League, So we Have: Ubers, OU, UU, LU, NU/RU (if they're the same) and LC so we need another 6 Tiers, we might do VGC, Clear Skies, Challenge Cup (PO only and if need be) Monotype, Monocolour and maybe even Past gen or Double battles :)D ShadowSplash!) so yeah, if you would like to be a part of this Unique league then please join our clan!

Last edited:

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
I really like the banner for your logo. Really, I love it. :3

Anyways, I'm interested in joining. Will your tournament battles consist of any double battles? 'Cause that's all I do, so it's hard for me to find people or clans that will work with my preference. :|

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Hey Thanks! I made it myself, but it's only a Temporary banner XD and we try to Accommodate to everyone like This guy wants to join our clan but he only likes to play Gen 4 so I'll try to find some Double battle Players for you and if that doesn't work then I'll double battle you :D

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Really? Because It's just a Temporary banner XD It's still a work in progress, I have to finish the last Few Userbars and stuff hahahaah

*IZ*

Im sorry for posting here, but your clan looks amazing. If all the userbars look like the one in your siggy, this clan will get really successful! Good luck. :)

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Okay! ^^ Then I'd like to join.

Username: ShadowSplash
4th Gen FC: I hope this isn't required cause I don't have it on me. .____.
5th Gen FC: 0819-3080-2102
PO Name: ShadowSplash (sometimes I just put Splash)
Nickname: Splash. :3
Experience: Battling ~ 8-9, Breeding ~ 7-8 .. not sure what else to put. XD
Battle Preference: Right now I prefer PO because I updated my team on there and have been lazy to update my team in game. And I only do Double Battles.
Registration: Novan_Hero I guess. :3 I just saw it and thought it looked nice so I decided to join. ^^

Last edited:

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Thanks! And yes they all look somewhat like the one in my siggy except Carracosta, Darmanitan and Whimsicott Because I couldn't find any Overworlds >.>

Thank you too everyone for posting and wishing me luck and being so nice and such :D
Edit: OKay Shadowsplash! please Use the Application Form and remember to find the Secret questions you need to answer (It's in plain sight) :D
Edit#2: Application (temporarily) Denie. reason: Please answer the Application question XD
It's in the rules Section
XD Come on! I'm rooting you on!

Last edited:

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Sorry, I took a while to edit my post and add the app. XD

Btw, secret questions? o-o I didn't see them ... D:

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Well Actually Secret Question (singular) and I'm gonna make the Xat when we have about 20 Members because OFC I want this clan to survive XD

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
OMG I FOUND IT. K I feel stupid now since that just shows I only skimmed the first post. T____T

What are the 3 Primary Colors? Orange, Green, and Purple. Red, Yellow, and Blue! :3

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
YAY Shadowsplash! after randomly selecting a Division you are now welcome in:
AQUA'S COVE!
will PM you your Userbar now :D Welcome to the clan!

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Man ... :| I wanted to be Tranquility Forest. I don't even use Water Pokemon. .____. I'm all grass Pokemon lol ....

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Why did you post? please delete it as it has no topic relatedness, kthxbai

Edit: Well, If you REALLY want to be in Tranquility Forest then I wouldn't mind changing you, because you do suit Vichy's division more than mine :D also she doesn't like regular ou either, she prefers UU, LC, CC etc

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Why did you post? please delete it as it has no topic relatedness, kthxbai

Edit: Well, If you REALLY want to be in Tranquility Forest then I wouldn't mind changing you, because you do suit Vichy's division more than mine :D also she doesn't like regular ou either, she prefers UU, LC, CC etc

Lol well I just feel like I would suit it better since I'm crazy about Grass Pokemon plus I'm a tree hugger. And I tend to do UU battles although I have .. one? OU Pokemon on my team. :S

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
okay then, PM'ing you your new Userbar and updating the Division list XD Vichy will be happy that she has people XD

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
ok then updating the first post and PM'ing you your new Userbar, Vichy will be happy to have more people XD

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
OH lol XD, I will remove that, I just copy pasta'd it from my old clan XD

IMPORTANT NOTICE
I am now heading to a friends house for a Sleepover so I will not be back until after 4PM +12GMT (XD) so please Shadowsplash if you could, if anyone else applies you may temporarily accept them XD​

Status
Not open for further replies.