1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Apathy

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Dwlr, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keep your sigs legal, total pixels matter too
    [​IMG]

As mentioned in the form I've offered style mimics based off images before below are examples made based off things found in other shops on Serebii.
    Studio R3D
    [​IMG]
    Daedric Design
    [​IMG]

Banned:
    Shiny Glaceon - Banned for claiming art created by others as their own.

Members served 4
    Updated 1/8/2014

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  2. Conquer Phoenix

Conquer Phoenix Falling Light

3. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Accepted however there is a hitch with form, you never told me what you actually wanted the text to say, so check you pm box and let me know.

No text as per pm
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  4. Conquer Phoenix

Conquer Phoenix Falling Light

I love it thank you very much I shall order from here again

5. Myrrh

Myrrh Well-Known Member

6. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

I'm getting a 403 with your link, but I think I found the image you wanted poking around. More of a just in-case message as I'll catch you on Xat later to confirm the render when I get to that point.

7. Myrrh

Myrrh Well-Known Member

If you copy & paste the link address instead it should work. Otherwise I can find a different image if you can't make it work. Thanks. Oh, it's Virizion's official Sugimori art.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  8. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

With the default skin being green I put a 1 px black border just to separate it a little.
    [​IMG]

Since that style was never really meant to retain full size due to the amount of under-light on it I shrunk it to 450 by 150 so you can see the difference between them.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  9. Myrrh

Myrrh Well-Known Member

I saved both images. Thanks a bunch.

10. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

11. KingTapir

KingTapir Just a freedom hussy

Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FWpHT0Erc28/Usr-3_UsHmI/AAAAAAABNi0/FUt9dl2ecqk/s1600/mtv3.jpg (I'm sorry that it's not a PNG but it should be fairly straight forward to cut)
    Size: 450 x 150
    Border: None.
    Spoiler: 2 or 4, whichever style you'd feel the image would work with.
    Text: None.
    Note: Calmer/lighter colours if possible (blues, green etc.) such as the ones used in the example for spoiler 4

Thank you in advance, your portfolio so far is extremely impressive :)

12. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

I'm thinking warmer colors would work better so I'll make one with the warm colors since it was just an "if possible" and then I'll make one with the cooler colors in the blue and green area and you can pick which one you like best. Should be done in a few hours tops, about to eat.

Dinner ended up taking a little while so I pushed it out before, it was made with the cooler colors, the warm colors were applied ontop of the cool version, thus the only real difference is the color palette.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  13. KingTapir

KingTapir Just a freedom hussy

Thank you so much, they're both perfect (ノ*゜▽゜*)ノ
    I think I'll alternate between the two every week or so!