• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash X Bonnie (Spoiler Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamefanPPG

Eureka's Fan
Nothing wrong with liking the pairing.

Each character escept Eureka had their own episode. I m sure eventually we will get an episode what will focus in her and Dedenne.

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
Nothing wrong with liking the pairing.

Each character escept Eureka had their own episode. I m sure eventually we will get an episode what will focus in her and Dedenne.

Ikr. If it did happen as mentioned previosly it could be played for laughs as a one-sided crush from Bonnie. Plus, I would love an episode with her and Dedenne.

SacredAsh

Some people are just douchebags who can't accept the possibilities of a time skip and put down other people for their shipping preferences. Keep up the good work maintaining this pokemon shipping thread XY Rules! You are doing a good job!

Some people are just douchebags who can't accept the possibilities of a time skip and put down other people for their shipping preferences. Keep up the good work maintaining this pokemon shipping thread XY Rules! You are doing a good job!

Excuse me, this can just be used only for comedy, like I always say. Bonnie can have this little crush on Ash that isn't all that serious since she's still a little kid, and Ash, of course, would be ignorant of her romantic feelings. Hilarity can ensue with this kind of chaotic coupling.

GamefanPPG

Eureka's Fan
Probably is not something what could happen because Eureka is focused in look for a girlfriend for her brother. But we will see. Maybe episodes later we can get such surprise. :p

CMDShift4

Anonymous
Again this is one of those Shota x Loli ships, and all Satoshi x female companion ships belong to that category (just in case you still didn't know). Haha! This is about innocent crushes of some sort. You guys are not required to take it seriously and imagine or fantasize them at their legal age.

How 'bout a scenario when Eureka preaches her brother how a great bachelor should be like, and somehow she chose Satoshi as an example?

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
Probably is not something what could happen because Eureka is focused in look for a girlfriend for her brother. But we will see. Maybe episodes later we can get such surprise. :p

Idk, she doesn't seem that obsessed with finding him a wife.

How 'bout a scenario when Eureka preaches her brother how a great bachelor should be like, and somehow she chose Satoshi as an example?
oh my gosh, that would be hillarious.

That's be such a hilarious scenario. Clemont would feel looked-down upon, and Ash would have absolutely NO IDEA what in the world Bonnie is talking about. :p

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
i might be thinking bonnie might tell ash that she loves him, although she will be saying it in a way how she loved her brother. and some people do wish that it can go further more than that but that's highly unlikely given that she's underaged.

i might be thinking bonnie might tell ash that she loves him, although she will be saying it in a way how she loved her brother. and some people do wish that it can go further more than that but that's highly unlikely given that she's underaged.

I'm thinking that Bonnie would put a twist to her gag by proposing to Ash. In a childish, clueless manner, of course. :p

aloasa

The sound of drums
considering ages thanks to the weirdness of the ages in the anime I can safely ship them without a bad feeling about it XD.
Seriously why couldn't Bonnie be older T-T

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
considering ages thanks to the weirdness of the ages in the anime I can safely ship them without a bad feeling about it XD.
Seriously why couldn't Bonnie be older T-T

lol if bonnie becomes a little bit older, how would she think of satoshi, she might fall in love with him or there will be a lot of boys going crazy for her. haha i'll totally laugh out when this happens.

lol if bonnie becomes a little bit older, how would she think of satoshi, she might fall in love with him or there will be a lot of boys going crazy for her. haha i'll totally laugh out when this happens.

Correction, IF this happens. Remember, the anime never really ages the characters at all. Which is quite sad, of course. :(

I can only imagine Bonnie having a childish, non-serious crush on Ash that can never be taken seriously, since she's just a little kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.