• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Badges

Lemme preface this by saying I'm not talking about the in game badges.
I was digging around in my room and found a tiny little Rainbow Badge. It had a place where there was, I'm guessing, a spot for a pin to pin it on your clothes or something, but it's long since gone.
Now, this isn't something hand made, it has (C) Nintendo and all that good stuff on the back. I just don't remember ever getting it. I don't know if it was from the card game, or there were toy packs that came with it or what. I mean, it's not important I get an answer but I'd like to know where it came from, and if I can get more, because it's kinda cool.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Back on topic.....

I'm fairly sure they were from the TCG League, if you did that. Other than that, I couldn't imagine where they'd be from. I wish I had a few myself.

I personally thought this would be about the Pokemon pins that I have. I pre-ordered Pokemon Box: R&S, and it came with Pokemon pins from the Pokemon Center. I got a Zubat and Blastoise, and I assume there were some for at least the first 151, if not all 386.

Back on topic.....

I'm fairly sure they were from the TCG League, if you did that. Other than that, I couldn't imagine where they'd be from. I wish I had a few myself.

I personally thought this would be about the Pokemon pins that I have. I pre-ordered Pokemon Box: R&S, and it came with Pokemon pins from the Pokemon Center. I got a Zubat and Blastoise, and I assume there were some for at least the first 151, if not all 386.

I never did the TCG League, as much as I wanted to.
For Future Reference, these are the TCG Badges: http://www.students.stedwards.edu/jflayer/badges.jpg
and this doesn't look anything like them.
It's a freaking mystery too, because it really is official and very well made, like, exactly what I'd expect the badges to look like if they were real, so getting my hands on a complete set of Indigo League badges would be a whole other kind of bad ***.

Last edited:

Mikeh

Veteran Trainer
Lemme preface this by saying I'm not talking about the in game badges.
I was digging around in my room and found a tiny little Rainbow Badge. It had a place where there was, I'm guessing, a spot for a pin to pin it on your clothes or something, but it's long since gone.
Now, this isn't something hand made, it has (C) Nintendo and all that good stuff on the back. I just don't remember ever getting it. I don't know if it was from the card game, or there were toy packs that came with it or what. I mean, it's not important I get an answer but I'd like to know where it came from, and if I can get more, because it's kinda cool.

A long time back I was maybe 8 or 9? I was in toys r us I used to love those little pokemon figurines the plastic ones that could fit in your palm I remember a couple packs I found there that did have badges in them I remember mistys badge in one I had I forget what pokemon it came with im at school right now but when i get home ill look into this further try and find more information for you im almost positive it was a figurine pack

X502XedgeX

help me team build
could you upload a pic so we could see it maybe would spark something in someones head seeing as how it doesnt look like any of the badges in the hyper link you posted.

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
Hey, I know what your talking about! My sister and I used to collect pokemon toys and figures. If I recall correctly, I believe that pokemon badges used to come with some of the trainer figures. I just can't remember which series of figures it was. It was either with the pokeball that has a bungie cord attached to it to allow you to simulate catching your pokemon figures inside, or the badges came with the poseable Ash Misty and Brock figures we'd gotten a while back. They originally sold them at target but we also got them at walmart in a huge pack of pokemon figures.