• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnlockMyWish

Ive looked through the forums, maybe i have overlooked, but if I havent I think a breeding section would be nice for the forums, I know theres specific generation threads, but a breeding thread for all the pokemon I suppose, hope this is in the right section >.<

Kays

Lati-twins <3
I think that this is in the wrong forum. And what would a breeding section do? I breed a Pokemon and give it to you? That's the same as trading.

UnlockMyWish

I suppose thats true, Its just if I wanted to ask more of a general question like lets say If i wanted to know a good water pokemon to breed but wanted a pokemon from any generation I wouldnt know where to ask, and no not trading purposes

Dangertrout

If you're just looking for breeding ideas, I would browse the trade forums and see what people are asking for.
Maybe I would ask in the help thread for the generation that i was breeding in, but "good" really depends on what you're using the pokemon for. so "what's a good water pokemon" is not a question that's easy to answer.

Maliken

Hey guys i need help with breeding my abra for pokemon x i currently have a male abra with 3 perfect ivs caught from friend safari

it has perfect defense stat / perfect sp.attack stat / and Perfect sp. defense stat. But i am new to breeding and do not know how to breed a perfect 6 or 5 stat iv abra what should i do next to breed him 5-6 perfect iv? i have a bunch of dittos caught from friend safari and i have the everstone on the male abra because i want it to have modest nature i also have the destiny knot i am just so confused and do not know what to do next to make it a perfect iv stat pokemon any help and advice is greatly appreciated Thank you in advanced for any help!

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
This section isn't for asking for help with breeding, but about the website. The thread itself is (or rather, was) asking for a breeding section on the site.

Try the Help thread in the X&Y section here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?617733-Official-X-amp-Y-Help-Thread You're more likely to get a response. On that note, please don't post in threads with no new posts in them for a month, let alone a couple of years.

But in general, you want to keep breeding Pokemon from parents with a few good IVs. Try breeding a few, and any offspring that have better stats can be a parent for the next set of eggs you'll make, as it's got more stats to pass down in turn. It takes some patience and some luck, but that's the general idea.

As this isn't the right place for it though, thread closed.

EDIT: HOW MANY TIMES HYDROHS WAH

Status
Not open for further replies.