• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*Chomp*

Super Gullwing

Team Skull Mom
Mmm, yummy Cranidos head! XD Hehehe.
I'm trying paint again. I think it came out okay. I could work on making backgrounds though... XD; And work on making smoother lines.
Anywho, tell me what you think!

Chomp.png

Pearl's Perap

Haha, that really is great, I love it, it is actually really basic but hence, effective.

As you say, the background needs work, but that doesn't matter really if it is fronted by as something as effective...and comical..as that.

Keep up the good work...

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Wow, I never realized how tiny Gible's legs are. Both are pretty cute though. (I always liked Cranidos. I hope they come out with a plush for it.)

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
It's pretty good. Though Cranidos looks like he is suprised at something in front of him rather than on top of him... The background is simple and not the best but seems oddly fitting. All in all 8/10.
;151;
EDIT: I just realized you gave them opposite shading. Garchomp looks like the light is comming from the left while Cranidos looks like the light is form the right.
;151;

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
That's good, but did you take the garchomp right from the official art? It looks very similar to it.

Still, I love your drawing.

Super Gullwing

Team Skull Mom
Haha, yay comments! XD Uh. I just relized that the pic was resized when I uploaded it :x
A lot of times I don't know what to do with backgrounds, so with this one I just fooled arournd with the brush. ^^; It was fun to make though. Eheheh, I know I have to work on shading too. XD;
Thank you!~
Oh, btw, I drew that Gible all on my own. It looks too similar I guess. I did use its colors though! Heh.

***Latios***

I FOUND THE KEYS!!!
really funny