• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

closed

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
Hi, I'm interested in a HA Indeedee.

Would you be willing to trade one for a HA Arrokuda?

Ammy-chan

I can trade with both of you, I'd like the HA Slurpuff.

I'm at work now, won't be home for about 10 hours though :/

Tivio

Hi, I'm interested in toxel, pichu, frillish, wooper, snorunt, phantump, riolu
(and also sableye, natu, pancham)

FT HAs: snom, rookidee, G-mr. mime, clobbopus, G-corsola, silicobra, sinistea, dreepy, koffing, indeedee M/F, G- darumaka, G-farfetch'd, falinks, milcery, cufant, pincurchin, hattena, chewtle, blipbug, G-zigzagoon, applin, G-meowth, sizzlipede, rolycoly, duraludon, growlithe, ralts, scraggy, charmander, delibird, goomy, eevee, machop, mareanie, qwilfish, snorlax, vulpix, wailmer, togepi, gothita, lapras, oranguru, morelull, jangmo-o, timburr, rufflet, drillbur, magikarp, klink, caterpie.

Ammy-chan

Hi, I'm interested in toxel, pichu, frillish, wooper, snorunt, phantump, riolu
(and also sableye, natu, pancham)

FT HAs: snom, rookidee, G-mr. mime, clobbopus, G-corsola, silicobra, sinistea, dreepy, koffing, indeedee M/F, G- darumaka, G-farfetch'd, falinks, milcery, cufant, pincurchin, hattena, chewtle, blipbug, G-zigzagoon, applin, G-meowth, sizzlipede, rolycoly, duraludon, growlithe, ralts, scraggy, charmander, delibird, goomy, eevee, machop, mareanie, qwilfish, snorlax, vulpix, wailmer, togepi, gothita, lapras, oranguru, morelull, jangmo-o, timburr, rufflet, drillbur, magikarp, klink, caterpie.
Blipbug, Scraggy, Jangmo-o, and Timburr are cool

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
Interested in the Dream Ball HA Gothita. Would you like to trade it for any of these?:

DB HA Morelull
DB HA Cutiefly
DB HA Inkay
DB HA Swirlix
DB HA Spritzee
DB HA Pumpkaboo
DB HA Dreepy
DB HA Koffing
Still interested in any of these? :)

Ammy-chan

All right, I'm back.

I made a mistake, I must have traded my HA Dream ball Gothita somewhere. I only have HA Gothita in repeat ball and a dream ball Gothita without HA. Sorry about that :/
I can still give you HA Gothita though, if you want it.

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
All right, I'm back.

I made a mistake, I must have traded my HA Dream ball Gothita somewhere. I only have HA Gothita in repeat ball and a dream ball Gothita without HA. Sorry about that :/
I can still give you HA Gothita though, if you want it.
Not a problem! I'll take it anyway

Tivio

Thanks everyone for the trades!

Gonna close the thread, need to clean up my first post a bit
could you trade with me before? My jangmo-o is in moon ball, scraggy is in level ball.
I would take HA toxel, pichu, frillish, phantump. Any of them in apricorn? Do you happen to have pikachu instead of pichu?