• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Code Lyoko's return

KingBravest

Ok so basically Code Lyoko is officially coming back and im curious about you guys opinions on the original show and what you want from it in the future. Do you want new clothes, 3D animation ...... Whatever don't let me limit your discussion. I personally have always loved the show but this time around I want more diverse episodes cause now that you think about it there shows could get a little repetitive and maybe a new main character, plus a rockin playstation vita game that is top quality.

Kreayshawn

OMFG IT'S COMING BACK!?!?!?!!?!?

Is it still going to be on Cartoon Network!??

Omg.

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
Im pretty open to most shows and ideals but to be honest, this show blew massive amounts of ass.
Exactly what you said.

It got a lot better from the second season onward. Season one was almost entirely filler episodes. After that though, the show finally developed a cohesive storyline.

Admittedly the show still got repetitive at times and I was never a die-hard fan but I liked the series from what I can remember. It was the best show on Cartoon Network's old Miguzi block and new episodes gave me something to look forward to when I'd get home from 6th grade.

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
Wasn't that and Juniper Lee the only thing on the Miguzi block? Well Fosters too.
Yeah Teen Titans too, but those were also aired on Cartoon Network's regular programming blocks, so they don't really count as far as I'm concerned. Code Lyoko was a Miguzi exclusive.

Lord knows I was a huge fan of Juniper Lee though. It's a great example of a good show that fell through the cracks.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Why is it coming back? The show suck so badly that I would get a headache every time it came on.

KingBravest

It was popular EVERYWHERE believe it or not It was shown in every country or most of them and won alot of awards, Wikipedia it if you dont believe it's coming back I couldn't believe avatar the last airbender was also, and I know wikipedia isnt the most reliable source thats why I double checked it like I always do.

KingBravest

Omg if you wanna refresh your memories about Juniper Lee Don't google it with your safe search off...... THEY'RE RELATED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to like this show...back in middle school. I ended up falling out of it sometime in the third or fourth season, though.
Eh, I highly doubt I'll watch this revival, unless it actually looks really good. It's reportedly a mixture of live-action and CGI.

For the people asking for sources:
A PDF file from Moonscoop, the production company - second page, fifth bullet
And some random little article about it.

pokemaster001

yeah, I did like the show, it was just fun to watch. I'm glad it's coming back.
not much else to say...

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I watched this show when I was younger, but I doubt I would watch it regularly if it came back on. I would probably watch the first episode and then not want to watch it again, like I did with the new Thundercats.

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
I thought for the longest time I was the only one who actually liked this show.

If it is returning, that's great. I have a lot of memories about that show as a teen, mostly the funny and/or flat out ridiculous moments.