1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Computer Programming

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Skaisdead, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Skaisdead

Skaisdead Movers and Shakers

I'm currently learning C++ at my university, and I got to thinking. How many of Serebii's users are familiar with any programming languages? Before the year is over, I'd like to write at least one simple game using C++, and I'd like to see what other people have done.

2. GIR7590

GIR7590 Member

Ah, I program using GNU C on my Gentoo system, that's the only language I know decently. (I have played around with quite a few other languages though) I did start programming a few roguelike games, but never finished, currently I am learning SDL via a lot of online tutorials.

3. Barbarooza

Barbarooza BarBOSSA

Well, at my school I am in year 13 computer programming (umm....dunno what grade that is to you yanks....12?). Anyway, we only use delphi 7 (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL). Our assessement on it is starting tomorrow too.

4. ~Magic Thunderbolt~

~Magic Thunderbolt~ Well-Known Member

C and Java.

Also a little Visual Basic (in before Anti-Microsoft BAWWing).

5. .TraX.

.TraX. Bad and Nationwide

I can program in C, C#, Java, PL/SQL (for those who don't know, PL/SQL is an oracle programming language primarily used to create routines interacting directly with Databases), PHP, CLIPS and the obvious HTML and JavaScript.

Also Unix scripting.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009