• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Computer Programming

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
I'm currently learning C++ at my university, and I got to thinking. How many of Serebii's users are familiar with any programming languages? Before the year is over, I'd like to write at least one simple game using C++, and I'd like to see what other people have done.

GIR7590

Ah, I program using GNU C on my Gentoo system, that's the only language I know decently. (I have played around with quite a few other languages though) I did start programming a few roguelike games, but never finished, currently I am learning SDL via a lot of online tutorials.

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
Well, at my school I am in year 13 computer programming (umm....dunno what grade that is to you yanks....12?). Anyway, we only use delphi 7 (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL). Our assessement on it is starting tomorrow too.

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
I can program in C, C#, Java, PL/SQL (for those who don't know, PL/SQL is an oracle programming language primarily used to create routines interacting directly with Databases), PHP, CLIPS and the obvious HTML and JavaScript.

Also Unix scripting.

Last edited: