• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crazy

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=otdHbA4GlSI[/video]

Just something I found online.

90.png

This is obviously a Zoroark rmt. Go Zoro.

68.png

Zoroark @Life Orb
Illusion
Naughty
200atk 56sp.atk 252spe
-Sucker Punch
-Dark Pulse
-Flamethrower
-Focus Blast
Zoroark, while he isn't usually my lead, he is sometimes. The best asset to using Zoroark is his sucker punch, as it gets stab and a tremendous a punt of power. Flamethrower is standard and it roasts skarm and forry. Focus miss is for coverage.

3211.jpg

Heracross @Choice Band
Adamant
Guts
252Atk 252Spe 4hp
-Megahorn
-Close Combat
-Stone Edge
-Rest Talk (sorry I mean sleep talk)
Heracross is the second part of my offensive core, sleep talk let's me check Breloom. Moves are for the most coverage. I like heracross. Woot.

latios.gif

Latios @Choice Specs
Timid
Levitate
4hp 252sp.atk 252spe
-Draco Meteor
-Surf
-Psyshock
-Trick
Latios and heracross are zoro's two most frequent illusionary forms. Latios adds a lot of neccasary firepower, Psyshock let's me take down terrakion under sand and blissey/Chansey easier. Trick lets me gimp sum ****.

Garchomp.jpg

Garchomp @yache berry/rocky helmet
Jolly
Rough skin
252atk 252spe 4hp
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rock
-Fire Blast
Garchomp let's me have some speed, as you might have guessed, this is a very offensively oriented team. Rocks are because I can't fit them onto anyone else. Fire blast roasts steels.

485.jpg

Heatran @Life Orb
Timid
Flash Fire
252sp.atk 252spe 4hp
-Fire Blast
-Flame Charge
-Earth Power
-Hidden Power Ice
I know there's probably a better ev spread, but I'm too lazy too look for one at this time of night. Standard flame charge tran.

479_4.jpg

Rotom-W @Chesto Berry
Modest
Levitate
56hp 252sp.atk 200spe
-Volt Switch
-Hydro Pump
-Hidden Power Ice
-Rest
This is my answer to gliscor. I love this set, and unrelated, I'm thinking of trying to fit a lando-t on here somewhere.

Well, that's my team, the spoiler is a curtesy so you don't have to read all that crap that you've already done, my team is currently I between testing phases I haven't yet a chance to try out these changes yet. Peace out.​

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
The thing that bothers me the most is your zoroark. The rest of your team seems pretty solid, I have a few personal preferences but other than that it's just your zoroark that's annoying me, so I'm gonna suggest this set;

Zoroark @ life orb/ leftovers/ expert belt
Illusion
Hasty/ naive
/ / 228 spd
Night daze
Flamethrower / hp ice
Sucker punch
Focus blast/ low kick

You can play around with the other Ev's, I just put in enough speed to outspeed garchomp (I think, did really rough estimations). Hp ice is for garchomp, other dragons so they can't set up, and landorus, while flamethrower would be for ferrothorn. Sucker punch is priority while night daze is just some fun stab. I personally don't like focus miss so low kick could do some damage to

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
The thing that bothers me the most is your zoroark. The rest of your team seems pretty solid, I have a few personal preferences but other than that it's just your zoroark that's annoying me, so I'm gonna suggest this set;

Zoroark @ life orb/ leftovers/ expert belt
Illusion
Hasty/ naive
/ / 228 spd
Night daze
Flamethrower / hp ice
Sucker punch
Focus blast/ low kick

You can play around with the other Ev's, I just put in enough speed to outspeed garchomp (I think, did really rough estimations). Hp ice is for garchomp, other dragons so they can't set up, and landorus, while flamethrower would be for ferrothorn. Sucker punch is priority while night daze is just some fun stab. I personally don't like focus miss so low kick could do some damage to

Thank you for rating. I guess I'll try that, fiddle around with some new Evs and moves.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I just felt like you weren't abusing its speed... Speaking of speed, your fastest thing is a latios and you have no priority so if something got a dragon dance up that could be a problem for you, as could scarf mence once heatran is down

McDanger

well i`m noticing large holes in the team, especially to mamoswine, landorus i, keldeo, thunderus therian, and tyrannitar. Each is resisted by 1 pokemon on your team, bar lando, the new sand core landorus i, keldeo, and ttar seems especial deadly as it traps lati, the only counter to keldeo. Thunderus therian isnt resisted by anything and can KO your team via thunder/hp ice spam. Mamo does its mamo thing, threatening everyone, except rotom, who doesnt like superpower. Lastly loom is deadly, it can come in, low sweep on the latios switch in, and then spore it. Then proceed to smash everyone. Celebi is a good answer here as it walls keldeo, lando, thunderus, and loom, and allows zoroark to use it as a lure via imposter to bait ttar in and smash it with focus blast, letting latios come in unopposed. On chomp, drop fire blast for dragon tail, i`ve seen it in action, its great.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
well i`m noticing large holes in the team, especially to mamoswine, landorus i, keldeo, thunderus therian, and tyrannitar. Each is resisted by 1 pokemon on your team, bar lando, the new sand core landorus i, keldeo, and ttar seems especial deadly as it traps lati, the only counter to keldeo. Thunderus therian isnt resisted by anything and can KO your team via thunder/hp ice spam. Mamo does its mamo thing, threatening everyone, except rotom, who doesnt like superpower. Lastly loom is deadly, it can come in, low sweep on the latios switch in, and then spore it. Then proceed to smash everyone. Celebi is a good answer here as it walls keldeo, lando, thunderus, and loom, and allows zoroark to use it as a lure via imposter to bait ttar in and smash it with focus blast, letting latios come in unopposed. On chomp, drop fire blast for dragon tail, i`ve seen it in action, its great.

Ok, I didn't know I was that weak, I haven't tested this team as I haven't been on a computer in a while, you see ,e writing from my iPad here, I'll try d-tail, but who do you recommend switching for celebi?

McDanger

hmm i honestly cant say, probably rotom wash as between celebi and latios you`ll cover the same threats