• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond and Pearl Trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunter

Johto Champion
But it has never said in any game that you're ten when you start out. It's been assumed by the public that, because of the anime, the game characters are 10.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
The booklet that came with Red/Blue said you were eleven. However, they've never mentioned age since then.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Pan said:
Besides, the female battle sprite for LG/FR female has breasts. Not many ten year old girls have breasts.

All the female playable characters have breasts.

Marina from Crystal version has breasts in the official artwork and sprite.

May from R/S/E has breasts in her official artwork and game sprite.

Leaf green girl from FR/LG also has a definite chest.

All the female playable characters were made to look like teens instead of kids for some reason.

PDL

disenchanted
CyberCubed said:
All the female playable characters were made to look like teens instead of kids for some reason.

that's how ALL girls in anime are drawn, regardless of what age they're supposed to be (except if they're really young, like 6 and under or really old like 70 and over)

Light Wolf

Holy Wolf of Light
Pan said:
But it has never said in any game that you're ten when you start out. It's been assumed by the public that, because of the anime, the game characters are 10.
You're right. But they don't seem teens either.

G

gamefreak9210

brendan/white haired kid was said to be younger then may but he actually looks older then her....w/e.

-Koumori-

gamefreak9210 said:
brendan/white haired kid was said to be younger then may but he actually looks older then her....w/e.
<_< That's a hat, not hair.

AdvanceX

Glacier Trainer
-Koumori- said:
<_< That's a hat, not hair.
Heh, yep, he has a closet full of em. With the trainers in the upcoming D/P games, I wish the Trainer has a bit more to do than the Pokemon does. I mean besides puzzles and buy things and 'commanding' moves, ya know what I mean? I can't think of anything at the moment. But I just wish for a little of that because its not JUST the monsters that get the Tranier to where he/she stands, its the Trainer themselves...argh..blah.. wish I could explain myself better.

-Koumori-

I think I understand where you're going with that, AdvanceX. You want the Trainer to have more of a role then simply walking around, calling commands and what not? I'm not sure what else they could give the Trainers to do. Walking around seems to be a pretty big part of it - in battle it's the Pokemon action that matters. I'm curious to hear any suggestions you have when you can think of some, though.

Light Wolf

Holy Wolf of Light
-Koumori- said:
I think I understand where you're going with that, AdvanceX. You want the Trainer to have more of a role then simply walking around, calling commands and what not? I'm not sure what else they could give the Trainers to do. Walking around seems to be a pretty big part of it - in battle it's the Pokemon action that matters. I'm curious to hear any suggestions you have when you can think of some, though.
Maybe the trainer could battle, too....... Seriously, I've thought that before, and I think that the trainer is only that: the trainer.

AdvanceX

Glacier Trainer
-Koumori- said:
^^; Yes, thank you. I hate it when I'm vague like that ._.;;...I'll come up with ideas later on today

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Pokemaníaco Desesperado said:
That's what the manga says, not the games.

It never says what it is in the games. ;\

-Koumori-

Light_Wolf said:
Maybe the trainer could battle, too....... Seriously, I've thought that before, and I think that the trainer is only that: the trainer.
I suppose that would work, like a backwards influence from the manga to the games. But I don't know how well that would go over with other fans...not sure if I'd like the idea much myself.
Pokemaníaco Desesperado said:
That's what the manga says, not the games.
But if you look at it closely, you can see his hair is black underneath.

Light Wolf

Holy Wolf of Light
-Koumori- said:
I suppose that would work, like a backwards influence from the manga to the games. But I don't know how well that would go over with other fans...not sure if I'd like the idea much myself.

I've never had a manga... Are they good?
And yes, the hair is black.

Anyway, I was joking about the trainer. I, personally don't like the idea at all. The only good thing should be that it could make more sense when the traines "whites out"

broken_inside

Marsh Trainer
Wolf Goddess said:
I would like to see the trainers a bit older too. I'm not saying play as a forty-year old, but fourteen/sixteen would be nice.

Yeah it would be... I love your siggy :)

Pokemaníaco Desesperado

Normal Coordinator
I've seen that black part since the first time I played the game. And it wasn't anything new, I've seen many people with black hair that have died it blond leaving the nape part black.

Status
Not open for further replies.