• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Oh, I see that you are correct in your 6 episodes per week. That racks on an extra 3.333 weeks to my original estimation. I hope, however, that we only end up having 70 or so days between them. At parts of XY, there were 51 days between airings. Plus, it might air daily here in America rather than weekly, at least for a while.

I agree and think it will be like seasons 1 and 10, which started daily then moved to weekly.
Season 1 aired daily until episode 44, and Season 10 aired daily until DP025.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Pokemon Sun and Moon starts on March 18th on Teletoon.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Pokemon Sun and Moon starts on March 18th on Teletoon.

Great. Too bad I don't get Teletoon since I'm not in Canada. I'll have to wait for uploads of dubious quality.

TheWanderingMist

dub titles for SM3&4 revealed.

SM3: Loading the Dex!
SM4: First Catch in Alola, Ketchum-style!

I wish 4Kids still had the right to name the episodes. That was something they were really good at. Also, bring back the jelly - filled donuts!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
dub titles for SM3&4 revealed.

SM3: Loading the Dex!
SM4: First Catch in Alola, Ketchum-style!

Still terrible with the episode naming.
I hope they got somebody good for Rotom Dex. The other main characters voices are good or bearable, which is a good step up from XY's dub....

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
She sounded better in SM002, but SM001 was cringe.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
tbh i only thought lillie's voice was cringy in the scene with the tauros and her meeting ash. imo she sounded fine afterwards.

Yeah I agree her voice is fine. It'll improve from this point onwards as well so I'm looking forward to how her voice, as well as all the other characters, will change throughout the series.

I'm particularly interested in hearing Rotomdex's voice.

TheWanderingMist

I was going to post a guy with a gun pointing at their head, but I don't think that's allowed. Ha ha.

At this point, they should let us take over the titles. Just let fans send 'em in by the yard. You're guaranteed a few good titles to pick from then.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
"Popplio's Bubble Trouble"

it's literally not that hard to come up with a decent title (i think that's decent). the actual title makes it sound like popplio's a pirate or something.