• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Error Code: 51200

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
Error Code: 52100

I'm on broadband connection, but bought a WiFiMax device that allows WiFi connection through USB on a PC connected with broadband. However, when I try to connect to it with my Nintendo DS, it shows 3 bars connection range, but when I test the connection I still get this error code:

Unable to connect to Nintendo WiFi Connection. Confirm connection settings and access point settings.
For help, visit nintendo.com

I checked for what the problem could be. The official Nintendo help page says adding a 10 to my IP address should solve the problem, but no matter what IP address I assign to my DS connection settings, the problem remains. Even if I fill out my settings like this:

IP Address 111.111.111.111
Subnet Mask 111.111.111.111
Gateway 111.111.111.111

Primary DNS 111.111.111.111
Secondary DNS 111.111.111.111

It still acts the same as when I fill in the addresses according to what I find in /ipconfig/all, but always giving me the 52100 error code.

Last edited: