• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 5th: PM2019 054 - Messon In Possible! (w/ Momoko Fukuchi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I'll be severely disappointed if this episode doesn't play out like this one.

1.jpg

...Is it creepy HA!'s episode's plot actually fits with this one, because Eugene went emo and Drizzile is considered naturally emo-looking (not unlike how they forced that onto Raboot).

Last edited:

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Interesting how the Inteleon here is only playing a Spy. (Despite it's Pokedex Entry literally calling it "The Secret Agent Pokémon"
I wonder if Sobble mistakenly thinks it's acting is the real deal?

I'll be severely disappointed if this episode doesn't play out like this one.

1.jpg

...Is it creepy HA!'s episode's plot actually fits with this one, because Eugene went emo and Drizzile is considered naturally emo-looking (not unlike how they forced that onto Raboot).
I remember that Episode.
That guy was a real jerk to Eugene.

I don't want to see the Inteleon acting (no pun intended) like that towards Sobble

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Oh, so it’s merely playing the role as an actor rather than being a real spy...well I guess that create a future where Gou’s becomes a true spy outside of acting but in living and behavior. Also Messon evolving feels like it’s going to happen in my opinion, excited to see this line get some time.

Mythical-Moonlight

I'm almost certain that this has Team Rocket in it. Every single one of Yuka Miyata's Journey's Episodes have had Team Rocket in them

Also InB4 it's actually Ditto simply disguised as Inteleon

I hope Sobble is confirmed to be female in this episode
Not that I care about a Pokémon's Gender or anything l but just out of curiosity is any particular reason why you want Sobble to be a girl? XD

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
So it was not a real spy lady?

Oh another Disapointment to add in the list for this series.

DeZdOrxW4AA6aBi.jpg

Mythical-Moonlight

Like it makes much difference to the overall plot of the episode whether it's a real spy or not..
Yeah. The Episode is about Sobble getting some development.

I was just thinking, Given how Moody and Emo Drizzile seems to be (at least appearance wise), maybe Sobble might become disillusioned with the Inteleon. He may get upset that the person he admires is just an actor?

That sounds a little depressing imo...
(Unless Sobble knows right off the bat Inteleon is an Actor given that they meet on a Movie Set?)

Last edited:

Mew29240

Yeah. The Episode is about Sobble getting some development.

I was just thinking, Given how Moody and Emo Drizzile seems to be (at least appearance wise), maybe Sobble might become disillusioned with the Inteleon. He may get upset that the person he admires is just an actor?

That sounds a little depressing imo...
(Unless Sobble knows right off the bat Inteleon is an Actor given that they meet on a Movie Set?)

I can see Sobble still being inspired by Intelion because of how confident she is in her acting. The personality (which is what I think will be the primary thing to take from this) she plays doesn't have to be an act either.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Like it makes much difference to the overall plot of the episode whether it's a real spy or not..

It's true

It will stink either way.

(That was a joke BTW)

It changes the plot. It could have been about a spy that investigates strange occurrences happening in Kanto (That may be provoked by Team Rocket of course) Now it is about a movie spy and a Pokemon Robbery that happens in the movie studio (That may be provoked by Team Rocket of course). The overall may not change a lot but if you ask me the Real Spy episode sounds more interesting to me. Also we already had a movie episode this season (And it was awful even with Team Rocket being the lead).

Now seriously, what is wrong with the development in this series. 30 episodes passed since Sobble capture to start having development. (And let's see where this goes), same problem we already had with Galarfetch who out of nowhere has development.

Remember when new Pokémon had development through the series but have some episodes or moments inmediately after his capture like Hawlucha, Litten, Togekiss, Froakie, Chespin and some others?

But this is a series where Team Rocket the bad guys put themselves on handicap by fighting fair with rental Pokémons.

I'm asking too much I guess...

Last edited:

Mythical-Moonlight

I can see Sobble still being inspired by Intelion because of how confident she is in her acting. The personality (which is what I think will be the primary thing to take from this) she plays doesn't have to be an act either.
True especially since all the summaries keep bringing up Sobble's Timidness in particular.

I think it may be Inteleon's Confidence in itself that probably drew Sobble's attention rather than it being a Spy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.