• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Why would there be Duo or Harmonic heroes on a permanent, non-seasonal banner.

Muarim does briefly go crazy from Izuka's doing in RD (I think its mostly contained to one cutscene and the herons undo it)

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut about them stopping with the Tellius grail units but I guess the grind never ends for me. A grail unit with a guaranteed prf is nice though, hopefully he actually has decent Speed because we did already get Kyza this year.

Also looks like the 3H drought finally ended but I'm sure literally everyone expected that here. Rhea seems annoying but not at the level of Fallen Edelgard, probably hits real hard with that first hit but not having the innate DC will probably make a difference. Might spark this banner just for fodder though, Speed Smoke 4 seems spicy and Gustav has like the perfect fodder for me to give to Haar if he gets a good refine. Should be getting his around September...you know, the same time as CYL4 refines. Loving this pace for refines...

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
A little mixed on Muarim being here as while I'm really happy to have him in the game, the reason why I like the character is probably going to be subdued since he'll be under the influence of the feral drug. Hopefully they pull a Mareeta and he shows up in the next Tellius banner, though I'm not holding my breath. I also hope he has an actual speed stat as well as not only did we get Kyza, but his fellow tiger Mordecai was also pretty slow (and will probably get a refine in the next month or two) so a fast one would be nice to differentiate.

As for the rest of the banner, they all mostly look interesting without being as potentially oppressive as FEdelgard was for many players. I personally like Ninian and Rhea the most so I'll probably go for them, and they'll work well as teammates for the Medeus I just pulled.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Fallen Lilith better be a sign we’ll get Anankos soon. Yes I know the whole VA thing but Japan has been more lenient on replacing VAs in the more recent years compared to the past. Plus with how he scores decently with each CYL mostly (even with the votes themselves not being high), I think people would just be happy that Anankos himself is in FEH and not really caring much on the VA situation.

R_N

Um, did something happen to Anankos's Japanese VA?
Died, some years ago. He also voiced Gunter.

Some people think this is why they haven't had him in there, but I think people over state just how protective Japan is over character roles. Especially with what are more or less nobodies

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Red: L!Eliwood, Priam, and Neimi
Blue: L!Myrrh (only missing colorless to cover all colors!), L!Caeda, and L!F!Byleth
Green: L!Edelgard, L!M!Byleth, and Dagr
Colorless: L!Claude, Bramimond, and A!Joshua

Let's just say Red is probably the least good one.

Also, June's monthly hero is another Legendary Hero. Are they running out of Mythics, or...?

Spring Myrrh's got you covered there. It's ok I keep forgetting about her too.

I think the legend focus right now is probably an extension of IS trying to hammer home the whole Summoner Duels gimmick, since Pair Up legends feel expressly designed to work well in SD modes as well. Not really the biggest fan of the SD focus but Legendary Heroes are probably the highest value unit investments so I guess it also just makes sense to sell those over Mythics, who are in kind of a weird spot investment-wise since offense mythics are far more valuable than the defense counterparts and you don't even need to +10 them.

Myrrh looks good though, I'm mostly interested in Caeda merges but glad that the blue pool overall gives me some value.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I'm kind of surprised they didn't make limstella a little more fanservicy.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I hunted for Letizia, didn't care for Kent.

A second Guinivere with exactly the same IVs as my first one (Res+/Def-).
My first Tine! Except she's Def+/Spd-.
A second off-focus Thorr with Res+/HP-. Merged my faulty Def+/Spd- one into her.
Sain! With Spd+/Def-.
And finally a sweet Atk+/HP- A!Florina.

50 orbs or so. Nooooot a bad haul at all.

Eh, I'll get Letizia from some other banner eventually. I want to save for Summer units.
Thorr?

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty

If you have been craving more Chibi Playhouse action, there is now a Book III focused one. There will also be a Book III TT+ saga, seemingly in the same vein as Fire and Ice from last year.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Poor Freyr and Fafnir...

Askr looks cool, though I really they made him a different color as now he's overlapping with Ash in unit type (though not really role). Still going to get him as I like Beast units and he looks good.