• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Generic Sprite Thread

Leon

Yet again, my previous sprite thread dyed. Bum. So, here is a new one, full of good stuff :) C&C Greatly appreciated, and open to suggestions.

BuizelRepose.png

Bayleef, completely redone to look like a Buizel.

CharmanderRepose.png

Cubone, made to look like a Charmander.

Combuskeasel.png

Combuskeasel.

CuboneRepose.png

Charmander, made to look like a Cubone

DarkButterfree.png

Dark Butterfree.

DemonChu.png

Dark Pikachu

Leon.png

Me, Trainer style.

RainbowTheNinetales.png

Rainbow Ninetales.

Ralskitty.png

Ralskitty.

SalamenceAnimColors.png

Salamence in Anime colors.

Scythetops.png

Scythetops.

Stantdoom.png

Stantdoom.

*NEW*
ElectricTypeTauros.png

Electric Type Tauros

EspeonasAzelf.png

Espeon Dressed As Azelf

Enjoy people, Enjoy X.

Last edited:

Leo Aldwulf

Lionwolf X3
Those are actually quite nice. :3 I especially like the Cubone and Charmander sprites. I have to say, that they look excellent.

Dark FireBird

Ah ha!! ♪
nice! i really like the scythetops and combuskeasel sprites. and the cubone/charmander 1's are great too! the buizel looks a bit chubby, lol, since it used to be bayleef, but other than that i think they're all really good! nice work! ^^

mewmew202

wow these are really good I am quite impressed. Great work and I think the sneasel combusken is the only one where you KNOW it is not the pokemon and that is just because the sprites are so different.

Leon

Wow, thanks for the Crit everyone! I'll have new sprites posted soon, and I'm open to suggestions. If you wanna use my sprites for anything just PM and ask me, and porvide credit.

Peace out, XOX

Leon

Cheers Meh! Any suggestions on what I should od next? Stuck for ideas.

Peace out, Leon XXXO.

mewmew202

did you ever try making angel pokemon? I recomend trying to make some.

Leon

Light Venusaur: Of course, just remember to give credit :)

celebiIadore: No, but they seem interesting, I'll give them a shot next time I sprite.

Peace Out, Leon XXXO.