• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Glitches in md?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon_night

Can any1 find glitches in there md. i dont care if its english glitches or japanes gliches.
beware the dark ninetales
thumb_darkninetales.jpg

mewfanforlife

Well, the original MD blue erased games in the GBA slot.

winxmaster

PokeMon Professor
That's a glitch I wouldn't want to have. Does the american version do that?

mewfanforlife

Now that they know abotu the problem, I'd assume they'd check the American version for it before it's released.

Char1016

Pokemon Communist
I have a nice true glitch:

After I beat Mewtwo and Deoxys, and befriended them too. Their GO sign next to the Dungeon's name still doesn't disappear.

mewfanforlife

Pardon my stupidity, but what's a GO sign?

Char1016

Pokemon Communist
The GO sign next to the Dungeon's name you mean?

When in the Dungeon list comes a new one that has the boss un-beaten, then it has the GO sign. So, I want to tell that I beat Mewtwo and Deoxys, and befriended them too, but the GO sign is still there and doesn't disappear.

mewfanforlife

Oh Ok, that's strange that it wouldn't disappear.

frogla

He Has Returned
there are two pokemon and there colors get messed up and there sprites rapidly change.
I was playing Blue the other day and i ran into a Electrode with yellow bottom rapidly changing to a Amphoras. And next to it a Red Amphoras changing into a Electrode.

iDemon

thats no glitch. Its supposed to do that I bet. The Kelceons mock us with plain seeds.

Mikau

Better then you
I've found another. You get a warp scarf attach it to your leader then hold down a and b keep on doing that until you see the stairs. Then take it off and walk up the stairs. it saves you from hunger and from having to do so many wild battles.

That's not a glitch. That's just advice, it's not that good of advice anyways. You lose hunger even when you do hold A+B.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
The only D/P pokemon in MD is Munchlax and you cant recruit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.