• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grr...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
Can anyone tell me how to make the picture in my sig appear?I've put in the url and that but it just shows up as a square with a x inside!(Look down)

Wild Cherry

Magma Commander
Don't put Url.

Have you hosted the photo on Photobucket or something? If you have, then copy the link and put it inbetween these tags.

K-os

Bullet Punch
Just use the link to the FAQ in my sig. It has all the info you need.

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
Ok answerd. I think i know whats going to happen... 20 more people are going to post the same thing even though he probubly already knows the answer. I think mods should really close certan "I have a question" threads once they are answerd...

Edit: Apperently you are trying to put 2 spereate images using one image tag. Thats why it not working.

yadragonite.jpg

Another way: Click that yelow button with the mountain and the sun. Put in the URL of the picture. Click ok, then save. Also make sure theat the link is right.

EDIT:

Here is your disired link. Take out the *, then you can put it in your sig.

[*img]http://www.vilhjalmur.com/butterfree/yadragonite.jpg[/img]
yadragonite.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.