• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello :)

Wittyusername

All around fighter
Hi I'm new. I just thought I'd pop in and say hi. After years of using Serebii as a guide site and my friend telling me how good the forums were, I decided to join. It helps a lot that you can play pokemon over the internet with the friends you make here. So, nice to see you!

oske

WHY HALO THAR

Welcome to the forums, like Icefiyre said don't forget to read the rules. If you've come here to make friends the social groups and clubs are a good place to start. Nice username lol

Phendrona

Ohaithar

Welcome to the forums
Have fun and read the rules!

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
How do, welcome to Serebii.

I hope you have a good time here, you should check out the battle forums and swap friend codes.

Wittyusername

All around fighter
Thank you guys for welcoming me! I have read the rules and will be sure to check out the whole forum ;)