• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello!

LadyMiir

Nat. Dex COMPLETE!!!
So... I'm Miir, I'm completely new to Serebii. I started loving Pokemon back in the days of the GameBoy, but only just recently got myself a DS and the 4th gen games (unfortunately my DS died recently and I can't get a new one for around a month. =( )

Favorite Pokemon: as you can see by my signature, I am a complete sucker for Fire types. Charizard, especially -shiny- Charizard, is probably my favorite of the lot-- it is the only starter I use when I play FireRed/LeafGreen on an emulator, because I don't think I could get used to using another starter in Kanto.

Looking forward to learning a lot, meeting lots of cool people and get help filling up my national dex. I am willing to help out others wherever I can (trade-based evolutions etc) Although I am not a very skilled breeder/EV trainer, so yeah... The only Pokemon I have bred on my Platinum version is Eevee, for the Eevolutions.

Cheers,
Miir

Last edited:

CheapChap

DIDDY DONUTS!
Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sorry about your DS though :/

Anyway, make sure you read the rules / stickies and feel free to PM / VM me any question.

LadyMiir

Nat. Dex COMPLETE!!!
I most definitely will. ^_^

The DS... *glares at it* And I was so close to finishing Platinum too. Grrr. I have faith in my Platinum team, just not in my Diamond one...

Is it okay if I add you as a friend?

pichu_power

But Never Again...
Hey, welcome to Serebii!
Well, that just sucks...I mean your DS breaking...how did it break!?

LadyMiir

Nat. Dex COMPLETE!!!
I got caught in a huge rainstorm over here... my backpack was advertised as waterproof. It turned out to be manufacturer's boasts. T_T

So now I am DS-less. At least my R4 card still works, because that has my save file on it...