• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello!

DexHolderBlue

Aspiring Arteest~
Hello everyone! DexHolderBlue here. I'm an enormous fan of Pokemon. I grew up with it, and never abandoned it like so many others I know have. As far as my fandoms go, I'm a fan of the games, the anime, and of course, the Pokemon Adventures manga. I'm sure I'll have a great time here, and can't wait to get started and meet everyone!

;026;

Jameson1

Mes amis
Welcome! I hope you have a great time on the forums :)

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

DexHolderBlue

Aspiring Arteest~
Yay! Another Pokemon Special fan. ^w^

I'm Mon (Duh.) Welcome to the forums.

Yep! I got tired of being the only Pokemon Special fan I know, which is why I decided to join Serebii in the first place. ^^

Thanks for the welcome!

zerofield said:
welcome to serebii

Thanks! :)

Jameson1 said:
Welcome! I hope you have a great time on the forums

Thank you, and I'm sure I will. ^^

Darato said:
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Thank you, and I definitely will. :)

SparkBolt

FW Water Leader
Welcome to SPPF.

I'm new aswell and I'm SparkBolt (but everyone calls me Sparky as seen by the Animated Userbar in my sig). I only joined like, 4-5 days ago. So anyway, I've loved it here so far and I bet you will too.

Sorry if that was complicated...

If you need any help or just want a friend, add me or send me a VM.

DexHolderBlue

Aspiring Arteest~
Welcome to SPPF.

I'm new aswell and I'm SparkBolt (but everyone calls me Sparky as seen by the Animated Userbar in my sig). I only joined like, 4-5 days ago. So anyway, I've loved it here so far and I bet you will too.

Sorry if that was complicated...

If you need any help or just want a friend, add me or send me a VM.

Thanks, and welcome to you too, Sparky. ^^ I'm already loving it here and it hasn't even been one day yet! Haha.

Not complicated at all. I'll be sure to do that. ;382;

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Hiya welcome to the forums. ^^ Tis nice to know you're having a good time already. Feel free to ask me any questions if you need to. =D

kyogreblue3

take a byte
Not complicated at all. I'll be sure to do that. ;382;

YEAH! KYOGRE SMILEY FTW!!!!!

Anyway, welcome to the forums~
If you wanna friend, hit me up
If you wanna chat, send me a VM
If you wanna read an awesome fanfic, give the link in mah sig a click xD JK, you don't have to but leave review if you do

Master Jedi out, yo! Peace!

DexHolderBlue

Aspiring Arteest~
YEAH! KYOGRE SMILEY FTW!!!!!

Anyway, welcome to the forums~
If you wanna friend, hit me up
If you wanna chat, send me a VM
If you wanna read an awesome fanfic, give the link in mah sig a click xD JK, you don't have to but leave review if you do

Master Jedi out, yo! Peace!

I know, I can't get enough of Kyogre's awesomeness either. :D

Thanks! I'll be sure to, and I'll certainly check out your fanfic when I have more time, since I love to read them. Looking forward to it. ^^