• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello

Sprinter1988

Hi, new guy here.
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I've played the pokemon games ever since they first came out here in the UK and have dipped in and out of the anime for most of that time (I think I'm entirely up to date).
I love playing through the storylines, but am not much of one for battling others over WiFi (It's terrifying how quickly my HeartGold team that beat Red without seeming to break a sweat can so easily be obliterated by those WiFi battlers).
I am a huge fan of the anime (for the most part) but I really wish Ash didn't get obliterated so easily by Trip in their first battle (I kind of like Ash in a mentor position, something that seems to be missing from Best Wishes)
Anyway, that's me!

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Alright, i was actually supposed to comment and welcome you here earlier, like i was supposed ot be the second person. BUT! My phone wouldnt comment on yur post, it kept saying i hadnt had enpugh characters.
Welcome! And your not the only one with exzperience with wifi battlers, i couldnt stand a chance with them. Af year or two ago i finally learned how to create strategies. And learned i sucked at it. So now i am a breeder, and getting a little bit more known i found out lol. So i could breed a team? If i have the pokies taht is.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Hi, new guy here.
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I've played the pokemon games ever since they first came out here in the UK and have dipped in and out of the anime for most of that time (I think I'm entirely up to date).
I love playing through the storylines, but am not much of one for battling others over WiFi (It's terrifying how quickly my HeartGold team that beat Red without seeming to break a sweat can so easily be obliterated by those WiFi battlers).
I am a huge fan of the anime (for the most part) but I really wish Ash didn't get obliterated so easily by Trip in their first battle (I kind of like Ash in a mentor position, something that seems to be missing from Best Wishes)

Anyway, that's me!

Welcome ...we Can talk about the anime :)