1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Toxicity, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Toxicity

Toxicity Toxic to the touch

Hello everybody. I've been a Pokemon fan for a while; I first bought Pokemon Red in 1999, and I stayed with the series since then. I remember playing the card game and watching the cartoon, but I stopped with both during Johto. I'm excited for X and Y, and I'm excited to talk about the games here. :D

My favorite Pokemon is probably Galvantula because I love spiders and it's got a great design :)596:), but there are plenty of other great ones.

2. mjunior3

mjunior3 Link Jokers!

Hey, welcome to the forum! If you need help, or just wanna talk, just let me know! Have fun!

3. Zephraxe

Zephraxe Well-Known Member

Welcome Toxicity! If you want to talk, trade, battle or have any questions about anything, let me know! :)

4. Virtual Headache

Virtual Headache *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi and welcome here!
    I guess you are as excited for X/Y as I am :D
    Have a great time.

5. Toxicity

Toxicity Toxic to the touch

Thanks for the response!

I noticed there is a competitive Pokemon forum. Is that for wifi battling or for battle programs like Pokemon Online?

I think I'm going to wait until I beat Black 2 (Again) to trade.

6. Cassafrass1999

Cassafrass1999 A new beginning! <3

Hello! It is nice to meet you! I am pretty sure that the Competitive part of this forum is for Wi-Fi battling, but they may have special sections for Pokémon Online. But anyways, if you have any questions or just want a friend, feel free to hit me up! I love having friends. ^.^

7. Toyosatomimi no Miko

Toyosatomimi no Miko 炎髪灼眼の討ち手

They mostly use PO.
    On some cases, they use Wi-Fi. Though more so PO.

Welcome! I can see we don't exactly have the same interest considering my phobia of spiders is really bad and I will never like them...XD

Anyway, enjoy your time here~

8. Cassafrass1999

Cassafrass1999 A new beginning! <3

Ah ok, I see... what is PO? (sorry for dumb question) >.<