• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello

Toxicity

Toxic to the touch
Hello everybody. I've been a Pokemon fan for a while; I first bought Pokemon Red in 1999, and I stayed with the series since then. I remember playing the card game and watching the cartoon, but I stopped with both during Johto. I'm excited for X and Y, and I'm excited to talk about the games here. :D

My favorite Pokemon is probably Galvantula because I love spiders and it's got a great design :)596:), but there are plenty of other great ones.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Hey, welcome to the forum! If you need help, or just wanna talk, just let me know! Have fun!

Zephraxe

Welcome Toxicity! If you want to talk, trade, battle or have any questions about anything, let me know! :)

Toxicity

Toxic to the touch
Thanks for the response!

Hey, welcome to the forum! If you need help, or just wanna talk, just let me know! Have fun!
Welcome Toxicity! If you want to talk, trade, battle or have any questions about anything, let me know! :)
I noticed there is a competitive Pokemon forum. Is that for wifi battling or for battle programs like Pokemon Online?

I think I'm going to wait until I beat Black 2 (Again) to trade.

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Hello! It is nice to meet you! I am pretty sure that the Competitive part of this forum is for Wi-Fi battling, but they may have special sections for Pokémon Online. But anyways, if you have any questions or just want a friend, feel free to hit me up! I love having friends. ^.^

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手
Hello! It is nice to meet you! I am pretty sure that the Competitive part of this forum is for Wi-Fi battling, but they may have special sections for Pokémon Online. But anyways, if you have any questions or just want a friend, feel free to hit me up! I love having friends. ^.^

They mostly use PO.
On some cases, they use Wi-Fi. Though more so PO.

Welcome! I can see we don't exactly have the same interest considering my phobia of spiders is really bad and I will never like them...XD

Anyway, enjoy your time here~

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
They mostly use PO.
On some cases, they use Wi-Fi. Though more so PO.

Welcome! I can see we don't exactly have the same interest considering my phobia of spiders is really bad and I will never like them...XD

Anyway, enjoy your time here~

Ah ok, I see... what is PO? (sorry for dumb question) >.<