• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm Back!

ac333

Squirtle Squirt!
Wow, how long has it been since I've last been here?

I'll laugh if anyone actually remembers me, as all I really did was give away starters from every region for anything people wanted to give me on Wi-fi.

Anyway, I decided to come back now that I've learned:
a) Pokemon Platinum is being made
b) My friend apparently has an account on here. (I know this person will recognize my screen name!)
c) My PM box is getting full, and I'm trying to reply to as many as possible

Speaking of Pm's, I'll just say it on here and my sig so people might stop, my boxes are full in BOTH games, so until Pokemon Ranch comes out, I won't be doing Wi-fi trades anytime soon (most likely start in June), so stop asking please!
Okay then, bye (or hi!)! -ac333 ;007;

Shadow Metagross

The Hidden Potential
umm... welcome back?

ac333

Squirtle Squirt!
It doesn't matter if you don't know me. After all, I just helped people obtain the pokemon they need (well, just starters).

Thanks anyways to you both for saying welcome back. I appreciate it greatly!