• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kombat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew..

What do you want?
"Didn't effect me, im protected by a barrier..."

*i blast shell with my physic*

mew..

What do you want?
"Sam, i really think we ought to stick to defense..."

*i put a barrier around me and samurai, and then i unleash a deadly physic attack at shell and ulta*

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
*creates a sword inside the abrrier, and controls it to attack Mew..*

*creates more weapons which stab into everyone on the field*

*weapons vanish after having done there purpose, and I gather loads of pyrokinetic energy into my body, and unleash to create a mecha-like Flame Being, with me at the helm, with a large pyrokineticly made blade, that I slash at Mew.. with*

mew..

What do you want?
*barrier gets demolished by the sword*

"Darn! I had 14 payments of $2.99 left on that one!"

*i dodge the slash, and make a calm mind. After that, i send a yawn at ulta*

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
*the flame-mech makes the Yawn ineffictive, as the flames dispersed it.*

*the Flame-Mecha's leg moves to kick Mew..*

*another weapon materializes in the Flame-Mecha's other 'hand' and one of the weapons goes at Mew.. after the kick finishes*

mew..

What do you want?
*gets it by the kick, but teleports before the weapon hits*

*i then teleport behind the mecha, and then send a very very powerful physic, which destroys the mecha*

"10 calm minds..."

*i then unleash another physic at ulta*

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
its a Flame-Mecha, completely made up of Pyrokinetically controlled fire. you can't simply destroy it. the psychic however can reach me.

*I vanish from the Flame Mecha, making it vanish, but protecting me from the Psychic, then I Flame-port, while simulataneously making a Flame Sword, and a Flame-Double*

*I appear right in Mew..'s face, as the Double appears from behind, and we both strike with our swords, right at the point so that our blades wouldn't be able to touch should they miss.*

*after that I absorb the Flame Double back into myself, and unleash a wave of flames from my body, that sets the entire place on fire*

mew..

What do you want?
*gets it by the kick, but teleports before the weapon hits*

*i then teleport behind the mecha, and then send a very very powerful physic, which destroys the mecha*

"10 calm minds..."

*i then unleash another physic at ulta*

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
its a Flame Mecha which means it cant be destroyed, since its just pyrokinetically controlled solidified flames, which can be unsolidified to allow attacks to flow through at will.

but I am susceptible either way.

*brings the Flame-Mecha's sword up to block the attack, and the Flames become distorted and the sword seems to 'break', then fixes itself a few moments later, but the other weapon was already flying in Mew..'s direction*

Mew.. This is what you call defense? I call this offense. *throws a bucket of water at Ulta's flame mech.

(Oh and mew its psychic not physic)

Flamander

Ihatetheaboveposter!
I dodge weapons as i change my ammo,and start shooting Water Splash Missiles.

Lemon-Lime

UH OH, SPAGHETTIOS
*appears out of shadows* Puppet switch! A human puppet of a tall man with six arms and wings sprouting out of his back. GIGA SHADOW DRILL! the puppet combines the six arms in his shadow into a drill and impales Flamander, SamuraiDragon1, Yukikaze, UltaFlame, and mew... on it like a giant shish kebab of DOOM ZOMG.

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
*the fire of the mech makes the puppet burn and disintegrate*

*the Flame-Mecha begins failing, and the flames condense into a big ball in my hand, which I send flying at the Gundam, exploding it*

*gathers flames fromall around the place, to create a more-powerful flame sword, and a spear floating weapon, which I stand on, and lift myself into the sky*

*flies at Mew.. and maneuvers the spear-floater so that it stabs at Mew..*

*prepares to use sword in defense*

*only knows how to fight*

mew..

What do you want?
"I think i touched myself. I can't even spell my own type."

*I hide behind my barrier, and the spear peirces through*

"Ow..."

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
*jumps off the spear, and floats down on the sword, as the spear explodes inside the barrier*

*lands, and picks up sword*

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
*jumps off the spear, and floats down on the sword, as the spear explodes inside the barrier*

*lands, and picks up sword*

mew..

What do you want?
*the smoke clears, and UXIE has fainted*

"Zelf..."

*azelf appears and is ready to fight*

"Zelf!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.