• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

diggnation

Peace Sells
Hey guys Im pretty sure most of you dont know me in fact only a teensy weensy little bit have traded with me but anyways I just felt like it would be fun to look back on the past few years my forum account has seen so reminicse with me on the old days before Diamond and Pearl came out ( yes my account was made in 07 but had another account made in 06 I forgot he password to) and heres a bit of an update from me:

Well back when I made my account I was like 11 now Im 14 and going to high school and Ive gone through puberty finally (YAY) so now I dont sound like a little squeaker anymore and am a Metal Head when it comes to music now ( Mostly Megadeth) so how about you guys?

Profesco

gone gently
We don't do "welcome back" threads, nor do we do forum history threads for any individual member.

Status
Not open for further replies.