• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for HA Goomy

Mismage

Ultra Adimensional Treiner
Hi there! I really need a HA goomy! I can trade a lot of pokemon with HA, like Cufant, Corsola, Snorunt and so on.

Rikue

Pokemon Shield
I can breed you one right now. You wouldn't happen to have an HA Applin/Flapple/Appletun would you?

Rikue

Pokemon Shield
I've been meaning to breed these for a while, so I'll list what I have and edit the post every once in a while...

Formatting Key:

"Best" = 31 IV

"No Good" = 0 IV

Goomy | Gooey | FM | Nature
HP / ATT / DEF / SP. ATT / SP. DEF / SPD

Goomy | Gooey | F | Bold

Goomy | Gooey | M | Relaxed

Goomy | Gooey | M | Brave

Goomy | Gooey | M | Quiet

Goomy | Gooey | M | Mild

Goomy | Gooey | M | Naive

Goomy | Gooey | F | Docile

Goomy | Gooey | F | Naive

Ask for details.

Last edited:

Mismage

Ultra Adimensional Treiner
Hi! Sorry for the delay. Unfortunely, i dont have any applin with HA, if there are any other one you are interested, just say.

Rikue

Pokemon Shield
Sure thing. If you have any with 4 IVs, that's good. Otherwise I'm not picky, because I'll probably use it for breeding as well. I'm mostly in it for the HA.

Send me a PM/comment on my profile when you're ready