• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for Trade Evolution Help!

JCipher

Hi I have the Eevee version and I need help with a trade evolve for my Alolan Graveler. Last time I traded through the game's random trade and that person took it and ran off with it. I'm planning on adding the future Alolan Golem to my team so I definitely would need it back after it evolves.

Happy to trade with someone else looking for a trade evolve and return back as well! I hope that some one is able to help. I will also be looking for a trade buddy for my pokemon shield version as I will have several trade evolves on that version too. Thanks!

Wolod

Hi! Hope that it's not too late. I've just finished Let's Go Pikachu a few days ago. And I need trade evolutions (Gengar, Alakazam, Machamp and both Golems) to finish my pokedex as well. Perhaps we can help each other?

JCipher

Hi! I just saw your post, nope it's not too late! I can certainly help you out with your trade evolutions! Please just let me know when you'd like to trade!

Wolod

Thanks a lot for your help! I have a lot of spare time nowadays so we can trade whenever it is convenient for you. How about today or tomorrow? I assume that we live in different time zones. Mine is GMT+3. Please DM me when you'll be able to trade :)

JCipher

Hi Wolod! You're welcome! No I certainly understand, okay sounds good! My internet was giving me trouble last night and appears to be the acting the same way today! With that said could we trade tomorrow evening, I'm on Eastern Pacific Time which I believe may be three hours behind you. I was thinking we could trade tomorrow at 7:00pm my time which would that be 10:00pm your time, please let me know if this day and time works for you? I'm hoping that my internet will be cooperating by then but if not I will definitely let you know asap!

Wolod

I live in Eastern Europe. Just checked the difference between my time zone and Eastern time zone. You should be 7 hours behind me. It's 16:30 for me right now. So your 7:00 pm would be 2:00 am for me. But it's not a problem at all because I usually go to sleep at 3:00 am.

Last edited:

JCipher

Hi Wolod! If you're available now we can trade! If not we can wait 'til just after 7pm! I look forward to hearing from you!

Wolod

Or should you give me your link code? It's my first time trading. I don't know if I'm doing it right haha

JCipher

Hi Wolod! My connection isn't working for some reason we'll have to try another night! You got your Alakazam from the other trainer?