• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minecraft

Slick

Banned

Zibdas

not bad
Apparently if you look at Endermen, look way, they become hostile.
And they're fast.
And teleport every second.

Abstinence Pistols

I'm making a giant gate with craftbook. :D

I pretty much play SMP exclusively. I was using Craftbook (cauldron mod) to make a huge fort out of mossy cobble. And by huge, I mean 29 by 43 blocks, 12 block high walls, with tunnels inside with an area of 2x2 each tunnel wrapping around the whole thing.
Then my server admin removed Craftbook when I was almost done, only 2 tunnels to go.
Each tunnel takes about 5 stacks of mossy cobble - if you're being generous.
:(

Zibdas

not bad
Why would you need craftbook for any of that?

Abstinence Pistols

First of all, it's in vanilla (don't ask me why vanilla has caulrdon mod :p) and second we're not allowed to spawn items, we have to use iConomy to buy them.

EDIT: I deleted that first bit, just because I'm paranoid.

Hell, one time the server's butt monkey (Look it up) was trying to kill me so I went and bought a diamond sword and killed him. =D

Zibdas

not bad
Oh god.
Surface Endermen dungeons. O_O

Zibdas

not bad
I'm boycotting my server, after making a huge Cave Story inspired plantation housing everything plantable plus some player controlled mob spawners.

What now, foo?