• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minecraft

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
So I went to Zibdas's Minecraft server today, and whaddya know? Someone figured out a way to get the Aether on it! :D it was AWESOME!

Words cannot describe... How awesome that is.

This may sound weird but I've actually never played on SMP since I like playing with mods on my single game.

The mods I have installed are HD texture mod, Elemental creepers, Aether, a more paintings mod, and single player commands.

Zibdas

not bad
I'm so excited!
The peooples on my server have officially declared I'm in the running for being a Mod, meaning flying, teleportation, and more. :O

The only thing they're cautious about is the last mod made a giant ravine halfway through the world...

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
I'm so excited!
The peooples on my server have officially declared I'm in the running for being a Mod, meaning flying, teleportation, and more. :O

The only thing they're cautious about is the last mod made a giant ravine halfway through the world...

That's both terrifying and awesome at the same time.

Zibdas

not bad
That's both terrifying and awesome at the same time.

Yeah. It went from sky to bedrock.

And thus, we had to start over on a new world.

There's a new screenshot of the Endermen. Apparently if you put a punpkin on your head they can't see you. (Notch got that idea from Reddit)

There's also some debate over whether they should be called Endermen or Farlanders.

Abstinence Pistols

I'm so excited!

Congrats! None of the mods on my usual server like me. :p

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Gz Zibdas! Where do you play?

Abstinence Pistols

^Cooooooooool.
I'm just kinda mad at Minecraft right now. I tried to install airship mod, but I mucked up my Minecraft.jar and now it just crashes upon entry to the game. I'm either going to have to manually delete all the related files or just start over with a fresh one. I'm sensing I'm going to go with the latter.

Zibdas

not bad
I'm going to make a huge airship level thing with a fleet of airships you get to blow up by various means.

I wish the Portal gun mod was multiplayer enabled. Aerial Faith Plating between airships would be awesome.

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Anyone got an #spp server here? I'd make one, but I'm all Mac and ****.

Been thinking about it. I was going to do it a while ago on campus but I couldn't get the port forwarding working. I'm probably going to be getting a relatively new computer that may be able to support some people in the near future, I'll hook it up and do some testing.

^Cooooooooool.
I'm just kinda mad at Minecraft right now. I tried to install airship mod, but I mucked up my Minecraft.jar and now it just crashes upon entry to the game. I'm either going to have to manually delete all the related files or just start over with a fresh one. I'm sensing I'm going to go with the latter.

Always backup! :p

PokemonOwn

Why is there a lava pit under my town that I've made 0_0

God, this takes ages. It would be great if someone could help me cut down these walls XD

Well I guess while we're on the topic of lava pits, I made my own hidden behind a hill on the server I use 'cos I'm tired of people griefing my epic wall. Three people have already fallen for it! : D