• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minecraft

It must be nice to play Minecraft on settings other than render distance tiny, smooth lighting off and fancy. :C

Abstinence Pistols

Fahrvergnugen
Fixed your post, bro.

Anyways, I installed Minecraft on my new comp, and oh God its fantastic to be able to play with full settings and not lag.

Correction - I have two friends who like it as well.
Anyway, my enormous mossycobble fortress in SMP is almost done. Dear Lord, that took a long time to build.

PokemonOwn

Finally! After only 2 weeks at this, I've struck Diamond!

I've also got my White-Wood Café done, which I'm proud of. :p

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
I really wanna get it. My friends say its really good and they play it all the time.

Zibdas

not bad
Dead Mau5

Huge overhangs, aboveground lava, and I can find three dungeons right near the spawn area.
(2 are undergrund though)

Zibdas

not bad
I made this thing yesterday.

[img139]http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/CrimsonPhoenix006/minecraftsphinx1.png[/img139]
Great! Now to stea- Ah, be inspired by it elsewhere!
What is this, I don't even

That's awesome. :p

Zibdas is right. The dungeons are really cool. :)

I....never said anything about dungeons being cool...

D'awww, my friends are a good bunch. I got banned from the New Zealand Minecraft server for flipping out when someone griefed my house, so three of them went on and essentially destroyed it. =D

EDIT: The server, not my house.

Cobalt_Latios

D'awww, my friends are a good bunch. I got banned from the New Zealand Minecraft server for flipping out when someone griefed my house, so three of them went on and essentially destroyed it. =D

Would have been hilarious though if it were the server xD.

/CL

Abstinence Pistols

Fahrvergnugen

Wow, and that got you banned? Those mods sound like a bunch of tools. You should havr left of your own accord.