• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mtsm

What should I do

• Total voters

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Hi! This is my first comic posted here. It's hand drawn but I don't know much to do with conitnuing it. I'm putting up a poll. Please don't vote for it not to continue just because there's a Mew. She's not uberl-y strong. If you can't read or don't understand a part please tell me. I'm wide open for constructive critisism(sp?) but please don't be mean. (I'm fourteen, just childish.) Please no more guest requests!

Please vote and post why you voted whatever you did.

Mewmie's Bio
Quin's Bio

Page one Prologue Revamped!
Page two Prolouge Reavmped!
Page One
Page Two
Page Three
Page Four
Page Five

Cancled. See post #190 page 10. I'm sorry.

PM List:
Pikaman
Zangoose121433
Shiny Bashamo

;151;

Last edited:

pantyer2

<< HOOT HOOT
YAY MEWMIE! Got ur own comic! lovin it! Can a baby umbreon and a baby latias be in it too. Thanks mewmie! From me!

Last edited:

Cursed

Heroic Sociopath
I'm sorry, but I don't understand the poll. Do you mean to continue from the viewpoint as humans or as Pokemon, or something else?

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
This is cute and I like the drawings. ^^ One thing, though: the speech bubbles should be more defined--more circular (or oval, or rounded rectangle) with the arrow coming out, rather than the bubble kind of rounding to a point. It just makes it easier to read. Also, some of the writing is a bit small and runs into the sides of the bubbles. But still, that's all minor.

~Chibi~;249;;448;

Last edited:

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Those were how early speech balloons were drawn; they remained like that all the way up to the late 19th century. It's not an excuse that older ones are better; I found them cumbersome. By the way, the thing in a speech balloon pointing to the characters (more specifically, their mouths) is called the "tail."

This is a prologue, but it feels as though I'm seeing it from the middle of a story. It has no introduction; we begin seeing a trainer's Charizard, and it makes me think that Charizard is what it's going to be about. There is nothing told to the reader about what any character is like, where the immediate area is, and why Charizard and his trainer are after Sky and Mew. I'm sure you're going to explain more later, but at the very least, you should go into who Sky and Mew are. A story is never very interesting when you're not able to connect emotionally and personally with the main characters. Give the readers a foundation; you can build upon the characters' deeper sides and motivations later.

There is also a lot of unnecessary exposition. Mew doesn't need to utter Sky's name all the time, nor does she need to explain she's going to use teleport. (I wouldn't have known what gender Mew is were it not for the first post.)

This seems to be an extended story that will develop and build later on, so it looks like two pages is way too early to start. It's too late now, but I would advise that for the next story, you should let it grow before you post it.

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Let me explain a bit more. As for the poll, This is the beginning of the story adn I'm asking if it's worth continuing, I should continue as Mewmie (she's based off me) and Skyler (Sky for short) transformed into humans by accident, or still as Pokemon (I've got an idea more interesting than you may think for them as Pokemon...)
I was trying to start it like some books start, to grab you in to want to read more, to start of mysterious. Mewmie and Skyler are in love. I also have a tendancy to talk to myself out loud. On the first page where she wispered her name I tried to make it look like her ears were wiggling, she was sensing how Sky needed her help.
Sorry about the speech bubbles, I've never been good at them, I'll try to make them better.
Anything else I forgot?
;151;

pantyer2

<< HOOT HOOT
Let me explain a bit more. As for the poll, This is the beginning of the story adn I'm asking if it's worth continuing, I should continue as Mewmie (she's based off me) and Skyler (Sky for short) transformed into humans by accident, or still as Pokemon (I've got an idea more interesting than you may think for them as Pokemon...)
I was trying to start it like some books start, to grab you in to want to read more, to start of mysterious. Mewmie and Skyler are in love. I also have a tendancy to talk to myself out loud. On the first page where she wispered her name I tried to make it look like her ears were wiggling, she was sensing how Sky needed her help.
Sorry about the speech bubbles, I've never been good at them, I'll try to make them better.
Anything else I forgot?
;151;

Oh! So it's like mystery dungeon but the pokemon turn into humans! If you make humans can you make me a umbreon turning into a human! It's seems so >.<

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
But you voted for them to continue as Pokemon... I'm confused.
;151;

pantyer2

<< HOOT HOOT
Yeah. But ut is your desicion. No matter what heppens it will be good. I think pokemon will be easier for you coz you can't draw humans properly you said. But can I plllleeeaaaaseee Be included as a orfaned baby umbreon!

Neko

The first one doesn't show up for me...

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Oh, all right. I've got plans for you too now.
;151;
Neko, just try again, that happened to me once but I clicked it again and it came up.
;151;

pantyer2

<< HOOT HOOT
YAY! On my last post I upgraded. 450th post REACHED! HOOOORAAY! Oh yeah. Thanks Mewmie! Also for setting up this comic!lol! Also. Now I know what Neko meant!

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
I wonder why you got banned...
When it gets decided which way I should go should I start a new thread or continue on this one?
;151;

Fred

SUPER TRAINER!!!
Its not bad but there is one thing I would like to ask of you. dont add speech when your makeing the comic put it in later on the comic. becouse its a little hard to read pencil when its scanded. If you do that I would love the comic.... and I think you chould countine as Mew as a Mew and Star as a trainer. that would be cool.

I wonder why you got banned...
When it gets decided which way I should go should I start a new thread or continue on this one?
;151;

Id srick with this one.

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Does this work? http://*******.com/fullsize.php?pic=2rfeatc&s=2
I was thinking about that, too. It's Sky. But I was thinking about him being a trainer but Mewmie staying Pokemon, but I dont' know how to change the poll to add another. Can someone tell me how?
;151;

Cursed

Heroic Sociopath
I think that you should just do what you feel comfortable doing; If that means a freak accident and transformation into humans, so be it. However, I think, personally, that you should stick with Pokemon.

I think it worth continuing, but you should keep them as pokemon. Maybe you could try inking the comic so the art stands out a bit (I just use a black pen, but use whatever you like).

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
Thanks! I try inking it. Keep in mind I've never done this before so it's not going to be perfect. I updated the first post so it's got the first page typed, I'm working on the second. I'm also working on the first page of the comic because most people (including me) want it to continue as Pokemon. I gave Mewmie and other characters a bit of a revamp. I know really early but they look better. I'm not going to get to update every day because I work hard. I'll get one or two a week though, I think.
;151;

Last edited: