• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NFE Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gin_no_Soyokaze

Steel Type Trainer
Basically, a couple friends and I are fighting with NFE's. (The worst of the worst) IV breeding is vital.
Opinions?

This'll shake things up a bit, eh? Only experts should predict this one.

Beldum@Choice Band
Adamant 252attack/252speed/4HP
-Take Down

Also, I came up with this beauty. CHECK OUT THIS EPIC AWESOMENESS!

ChoiceKarp
Magikarp@Choice Band/Scarf
Jolly 252Speed/252Attack/4HP
-Splash
-Tackle
-Flail
Or...there's THIS set.
Flail Abuser
Magikarp@Focus Band
Jolly252Speed/252Attack/4HP
-Splash
-Tackle
-Flail

Lastly, you need some walls.

Kakuna@Leftovers
Impish 252Defense/252HP/252Special Defense
-Poison Sting
-String Shot
-Bug Bite
-Iron Defense

OMG IRON DEFENSE +2 VS HARDEN +1!!!one!!1!!! A base defense of 50 will totally be pwnage when you max it out with the right nature. If you're lucky, poison sting will inflict poison and you can make this a poison staller vs. the typical toxic staller that I use all of the time. Pfft. Who needs Skarmory or Steelix?

Counters
Beldum:
Watch out for Garchomps, Choicemences, or maybe even Geodudes with EQ! This could prove fatal. Although, you could always swap out the Choice band for a ground-type-attack reducing berry, but that'll leave you open to any sort of devastating fire attack such as Sacred Fire, Flamethrower, or Ember! Decisions, decisions...

Kakuna:
Basically, anything with a base stat above 35 for speed will pwn you before you have any chance of inflicting 10% poison with poison sting or upping your already GAWDLY 50 base defense with Iron Defense. Like your friend, Beldum, watch out for Embers! Especially in the Uber metagame.

Magikarp:
With all of the choice scarfs using Pogeymanz with electric/grass attacks, Magikarp will go down quite easily. Be careful out there! This is why I suggest the Jolly nature to outrun everything so you can sneak a tackle in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.