• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[ou]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
This team is having some fairly good results lately, though I really need some feedback.

233xb5.png

Porygon 2 @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def –Atk)
Ability: Trace
228 HP, 136 Def, 92 S.Atk, 52 S.Def
- Magic Coat
- Recover
- Discharge
- Ice Beam

482xe8.png

Azelf @ Life Orb
Naïve Nature (+Spd –S.Def)
40 Atk, 252 S.Atk, 216 Spd
- U-Turn
- Fire Blast
- Psychic
- Explosion

scizormh1.png

Scizor @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature (+Atk –S.Atk)
Ability: Technician
28 HP, 252 Atk, 228 Spd
- Pursuit
- Quick Attack
- Brick Break
- U-Turn

143do6.png

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Careful Nature (+S.Def –S.Atk)
Ability: Thick fat
204 HP, 52 Atk, 252 S.Def
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake

134xl3.png

Vaporeon @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature (+S.Atk -Atk)
52 HP, 252 Def,200 S.Atk, 4 Spd
- Wish
- HP Electric
- Ice Beam
- Surf

442im4.png

Spiritomb @ Leftovers
Careful Nature (+S.Def –S.Def)
252 HP, 80 Def, 176 S.Def
- Pain Split
- HP Ground
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch

I am Heracross, Breloom, Metagross and slightly Tyranitar weak, nothing Gliscor cant handle, though I'm at a lost as to where it should be placed. I also cant break the ever obnoxious Celetran combo, Im considering Flygon > Azelf for that as well, however then I wont be able to stop Suicune and Togekiss at all

Help Please, and if its not too much, think before you post kthx

- credit to me for the pics

Last edited:

Key Keeper

Riddle Me This
If you're still having problins with the CeleTran combo, then this (I think) should effectively take them bothe down:

Porygon-Z@Life Orb
Adaptability
Modest (+SpAtt/-Att)
EVs: 4 Hp/252 SpAtt/252 Speed
-HP (Ground)
-Signal Beam
-Ice Beam/Tri Attack
-Nasty Plot

HP (Ground) gets 2x STAB (due to Adaptability), combined with 1.3x power from Life Orb. If my calculations are correct, then it should deal 633-744 points of damage to a Max SpDef Heatran.

Signal Beam causes 352-415 points of damage to a Max SpDef Celebi, which is either a OHKO or just short of it if Celebi has Max health. Of course if you get a Nasty Plot its a definate OHKO.

252 speed EVs and a neutral nature sets Porygon's speed at 279, one point higher than a Heatran with a beneficial nature and 252 Speed EVs.

Nasty Plot for set up if you can get it, although it's expendable if you want something else. The final moveslot's up to you, Ice goes well with Ground, but you already have two Ice beams in the team. Maybe a thunderbolt for Gyarados incase Vaporeon goes down?

Anyway, i think that should do the trick, although i may have miscalculated.

Key Keeper

Riddle Me This
If you're still having problins with the CeleTran combo, then this (I think) should effectively take them bothe down:

Porygon-Z@Life Orb
Adaptability
Modest (+SpAtt/-Att)
EVs: 4 Hp/252 SpAtt/252 Speed
-HP (Ground)
-Signal Beam
-Ice Beam/Tri Attack
-Nasty Plot

HP (Ground) gets 2x STAB (due to Adaptability), combined with 1.3x power from Life Orb. If my calculations are correct, then it should deal 633-744 points of damage to a Max SpDef Heatran.

Signal Beam causes 352-415 points of damage to a Max SpDef Celebi, which is either a OHKO or just short of it if Celebi has Max health. Of course if you get a Nasty Plot its a definate OHKO.

252 speed EVs and a neutral nature sets Porygon's speed at 279, one point higher than a Heatran with a beneficial nature and 252 Speed EVs.

Nasty Plot for set up if you can get it, although it's expendable if you want something else. The final moveslot's up to you, Ice goes well with Ground, but you already have two Ice beams in the team. Maybe a thunderbolt for Gyarados incase Vaporeon goes down?

Anyway, i think that should do the trick, although i may have miscalculated.

Status
Not open for further replies.