• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu question

It's always a female Hardy natured Pikachu at Lv.10.

Its always female.

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
Oish, again....

Pikachu
OT:pKTOPIA
ID: I dunno...
MOVES:SURF VOLT TACKLE TAIK WHIP THUNDERWAVE!

RYKUU

Water Trainer
i reckon it would of been better if it was 50% i would prefer a male over a female.

the total best!

oh ok i thought i had a female and nature on like randomness. i prefer the boy, i dont like the little thing on he tail it distracts me and makes e think......so all the generations of pokemon had BOY pikachus...... in the anime i mean...

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
so all the generations of pokemon had BOY pikachus...... in the anime i mean...
If you aked the game creators if that was true, they'd probably say: "Well, it's not that the other regions' Pokémon were genderless[Laughs], it is that Sinnoh's Pokémon are the only ones who have adapted the gender differences. But it is only a matter of time before at least one more region's Pokémon start having gender differences...".

abgar

Fufufufu
they tried to do is 50-50 but the male pikachu was to scared of the water

martianman40

LIKE A BOSS!
Note that it's only girl pikas because you could breed surf on, and it's hardy natured because noone wants a benificial natured surfing pikachu.

Darkaj

Trainer of Legends
could it breed surf on if it was male? Surf isn't exactly an egg move, or you could teach a fairy-type egg group with Surf and teach it that way. I think it's a "Legal-only-for-nintendo-to-do move"

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
could it breed surf on if it was male? Surf isn't exactly an egg move, or you could teach a fairy-type egg group with Surf and teach it that way. I think it's a "Legal-only-for-nintendo-to-do move"

No, you could not breed a male Pikachu with Surf to get surfing baby Pichu because Surf isn't one of Pikachu's egg moves.. If that were true then there would be allot more Surfing Pikachu last gen since the surfing Pikachu you got from Box had a 50% chance of being male.