• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokemon online team (ou)

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Tornadus T is Ubers. Unless Pokemon Online is too slow to update, you can't use Tornadus T in OU. Also, you won't see Genesect in OU either, as it has also been banned.

Tornadus T is Ubers. Unless Pokemon Online is too slow to update, you can't use Tornadus T in OU. Also, you won't see Genesect in OU either, as it has also been banned.

Pokemon Online is not Smogon. Both of those Pokemon are OU legal there.

I dunno. I feel that there are better options for electric types in OU rather than Raikou. Considering that it isn't in OU, you might want to consider the OU options. Thundurus-T is fantastic. Even though it's got a weakness to SR, combined with a scarf, it becomes one of OU's best speed killers. Give it agility and a life orb, and with the right prediction when setting up agility, you could essentially sweep most if not all of your opponent's team, with it's massive spec atk stat. Think about Thundurus-t. It's amazing.

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Hyper Offense wants to avoid Choice items. If you lock yourself into something the opponent can force you out all too easily which essentially means wasting one turn of your Screens and giving them momentum. Hyper Offense also generally uses 5 attackers, mostly set-up sweepers, of either Physical or Special, but not both. The idea is that your opponent probably only carries one dedicated wall to a certain type and that if you can simply overwhelm it the surviving members of your team can easily clean up afterwards. It's not unheard of to put yourself in a 6-2 or even 6-1 or 5-1 hole and it's also perfectly fine as long as that 1 can finish the match for you.

Considering that it isn't in OU, you might want to consider the OU options.

While I agree with Thundurus-T over Raikou, I feel like I have to point something out here. Just because something isn't OU doesn't mean it can't be used in OU. Look at Amoonguss. Or Xatu. Or Claydol. Zapdos, Zoroark, Galvantula, Rotom-H, Rotom-C, Chandelure, most Trick Room abusers and Pokemon like Shiftry who can abuse weather are all great examples of lower-tiered Pokemon that do great in OU given the right team.